How the Legion Launch Went

Can't wait to play legion on ps4
TOP MARKS boys. Trade sites had issues though which made everything weird.
Stay awhile... and listen.
smoothest launch ever. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH my ass when you CRASH 5TIME IN 1 FUCKING MAP IS SMOOTHEST MY BRAIN
Good work guys. Had 2 crashes the first day, ever smooth since then. Legion dudes start to punch back now in maps, tho. But i guess it's me to "fix" that kind of problen...

Cheers!
Why the hell have consoleros just wait the whole Weekend? And then we get the Start in the middle of the night on a day where 80% of the players are have to work? Who have planned this shit?!?

I think GGG gives a fck on Consoles because all the whole lags, disconnects (after 5maps), fps drops and the 1-2sec. freeze that kills you instantly.

So i dont know if i played the nxt league...
That's a lotta exiles!
It really feels that every new league is the best one lately. Having tons of fun with it.
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
Launch of the Legion was better than in previous challenge leagues that is for sure. There were no problems with authentication and the game was stable. However, problems appeared when players started to interact with new Legion content. Hell, this is a league that had certain skills bugged to a point they could crash game client--something I do not remember for very very long time.

I, personally, would be counting game crashes on fingers of single hand before Legion but since its release I crashed countless times, mostly due to interactions with Legion content.

Luckily, latest series of hotfixes remedied those problems and while I only got couple of hours in after they were deployed, I have not crashed since.

I have bought another supporter pack because I beieve GGG deserves my money for making PoE best ARPG on the market and constantly trying to improve it. Their efforts not always work out but they still manage to keep PoE ever evolving and interesting.
Is bleed going to be fixed to act like Essence Drain against Legion enemies?
Please hire a QA team, the fact some of these bugs and crashes got through makes you guys look bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info