How the Legion Launch Went

"smoothest".... you say that every time and every league it gets worse and worse.
Last edited by PumaMogwai on Jun 9, 2019, 8:17:03 PM
i only so standard but the update to the tree was amazing so muchhhhhhhhhh better.
Considering Chris' ominous QA quote of the game not being anywhere near stable enough for a launch in a week, it went indeed quite well! Fantastic work on the hotfixes over the weekend. I hope the people involved in that get the rest of the week off after Monday.
I wasn't runnning into too many technical issues but having this leagues "Winter Orb" as in Cyclone being bugged (too many actions) was unfortunate. I'm curious about what state the console version will be in. I hope there's a Day 0 patch waiting for us.
... is not a troll
Less content, more polish please.
Path of Exile never used to crash on me.
Everyone in the aussie guild im in was kicked last night at the same time. I had 2 client crashes when using waypoints as well.

GGG is releasing content that it in Alpha. Last league was more like Beta.
You guys need to take a 13 week break from releasing new buggy content and concentrate on smoothing out the game.

So how did the launch go ?
Not well, GGG. Not well at all.

Everything was going great until I will killed by a curtain.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We love you guys.

♡ you too! But sometimes it hurts.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Great launch GGG; No problems at all for me.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I'm liking Legion a lot. Still levelling as melee, and hoping to try out more of the new skills.

Good job :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I've had a few log in issues and the game crashes whenever I fight a legion that has chests that are being opened. Other than that, the game has been running pretty well!

For the first time I'm playing melee and actually liking it. The new perforate skill combined with blood and sand has been fun to level with!

Keep up the work!
Achievement hunter!
Does the 224,000 number include people stuck waiting on loading screens that never connect to an actual instance?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 9, 2019, 8:51:51 PM
A good league if only it doesn't crash that much, especially on my flicker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info