How the Legion Launch Went

"
Cyclone league self-explanatory :) :)

Idk man, this feels like the first true ED league.

I was hyped for cyclone but saw the light two days out, and I have to say, it feels good to always 100% every single legion encounter with a 40-radius contagion spread.
Other than the crashes and the latency it's super smooth.
Saved
Just wonder if it is available on ps4 yet ? Australia region ! Thanks
Last edited by jmv888 on Jun 9, 2019, 11:02:46 PM
Hope I can find a good Ranger build for right now..
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"There were some rocky client crashes at first, but we fixed many on the first day and most of the remainder on the second day in a series of hotfixes."

Getting crashes every 5-20 minutes. Struggling to progress through the campaign because I keep crashing before I can get to the next waypoint!
I haven't had any crashes, and I think the league mechanic is great 👍.
Holy moly !
That's a lot of exiles... Wraeclast's boat number are impresive
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Best League-Start I ever experienced in PoE. But sadly after 1 Day and several Patches now my Game crashes every 10-15 Minutes. I hope you Guys could fix this and its not becoming Betrayal 2.0.

The League-Mechanic itself is simple and fun. I am very happy that Spectral Shield Throw got buffed and the new treshold Jewel is simply amazing. Recommend everyone to try it out- the Shield now bounces from enemy to enemy and all over the Place, really good for this kind of League. Maybe Boss-Damage will not be enough for Endgame or Impale helps out in the long run. But for Leveling (even without good Shields) it went really smooth.

Had very few issues and a pretty smooth launch. Looking forward to a great league.
"
Busdriver_Jow wrote:
Had very few issues and a pretty smooth launch. Looking forward to a great league.

Hello fellow busdriver
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info