Still crashing like hell, on Steam and GGG client
guys im dying oneshot in yellow maps
with lvl 94 slayer overleech kaom body
some of them yellow things u release need a damn nerf
i usualy dont ask for it and i didnt shit on the 100 crashes
NO, WE LOVE YOU!
Smile! <3
YOU FIXED MELEE

Seriously it is very fun to play, and has been my smoothest league starter yet that i may actually consider a main character and no longer a starter.

The league mechanic is pretty fun. It could be a little bit more rewarding in maps (full clearing and all mobs and only getting 1-2c) especially compared to how dangerous they feel in t9 maps. Im haven't done the "breachstone" battles yet but hopefully they make up for the rewards.

Anyway i love you guys and thats why i spent 180$ to upgrade that supporter pack <3
Hello , so i'm been waiting console release so when it be today? maybe someone got timer ?
The league is nice, not hard to get, rewarding, and totally doable from level 1

Melee feels great, more defensive and still able to do the content.

But the Shapers/Cyclone crashes, the insane lockstep/lag sometimes with high density map+legion and stuff hurt a bit the experience, but i guess you are gonna adjust those issues in the following days, great work !
I enjoy the league mechanics, at least until I inevitably crash... I've played roughly a total of 10 hours so far in this league, and I would estimate I've crashed about 15-20 times. I had one stretch of 3-4 hours of not crashing, then crashing every 15-30 minutes. Sometimes, it's interacting with the monolith, once was in a labyrinth, most of them are going back and forth between areas and town.
Legion works.
PoE does not.
Might wanna consider hiring new game testers before you launch, ones that actually know what they're doing.
bottomtext
Hi,where is Legion on ps4 should be already done as was announced ,start Monday 9pm or 2 pm it's already evening and nothing, thanks.must spend 1 hour to find any info about delay and zero info anywhere.thanks a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info