How the Legion Launch Went

Good new's waiting all weekend so far to play it on PS4. GJ!
Great work GGG.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
LynReign wrote:
Good new's waiting all weekend so far to play it on PS4. GJ!

Is it really out for ps4 yet ? How come I don’t see anything new on ps4
Died once to lag spike and almost died a few other times.... good thing i don't play HC.
Also when you hit the first frozen legion enemy with an ED, the game freeze for a second. I guess it spreads so fast, the servers can't process it that fast.

Nice melee league... ED Rocks \m/
It sucks that you butchered casters so much to force people to play melee, and the best gem to deal with the league mechanic is ED ^_^

Played ED for the first time last league and got my first Uber Elder down. So far loving it. Lucky me it happens to best the best suited spell for this league too ^_^
No one fixed this info, so my item filter immediatelly errored me...

"
The post also originally listed both "Timeless Eternal Empire Splinter" and "Timeless Eternal Empire Emblem" - it's actually, "Timeless Eternal Empire Splinter" and "Timeless Eternal Emblem".
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

While I love this league the amount of random crashes and broken instances is a lot worse then anything I've ever experienced in PoE.
I'm crashin a few dozen times a day and lost 10-20 maps so far. This is really frustrating and takes away quite a bit of fun from this otherwise really amazing league.
"
Sith90Lord wrote:
Died once to lag spike and almost died a few other times.... good thing i don't play HC.
Also when you hit the first frozen legion enemy with an ED, the game freeze for a second. I guess it spreads so fast, the servers can't process it that fast.

Nice melee league... ED Rocks \m/
It sucks that you butchered casters so much to force people to play melee, and the best gem to deal with the league mechanic is ED ^_^

Played ED for the first time last league and got my first Uber Elder down. So far loving it. Lucky me it happens to best the best suited spell for this league too ^_^

They havent even come close to butchering casters. They'd have to nerf the ever loving shit out of spells to bring it down to melee level. Same with ranged/bows. Things that wont and will never happen cause there'd be a bigger exodus then when they nerfed old coc.
Gather all the Exiles!
Today the crashfest is more extensive than ever !

TEN CRASHED IN ONE HOUR, IN MAPS, EVEN STANDING IN TOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix this today, or i will fucking skip the complete league, and not buy the armour pack i planned.

This sucks as fuck, especially since it seems to be related to cyclone / impale or something.
Constant crashes in content not even Legion related was very frustrating. Crashes still happen but less often. Being kicked for "too many actions" and being kicked during Cyclone during Shaper/Elder RP during a map boss is miserable. Especially when it happens twice in a fight. If the game didn't crash 100 times I'd be a lot higher up on the league because it in itself is simple and good. Goes to show you don't need to go over the top to please people (Betrayal/Synthesis cough)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info