[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Hey Holly, I'm using the latest version of your build and it's pretty fun! I'm coming up on level 91, and I was wondering if speccing toward Primeval Force would be a good idea given the ele damage on the Rebukes. I know you mentioned overhauling what's posted currently, but I'm probably going to keep things as is, ergo asking for your input there.

I also wanted to ask if you've tried the Darkray Vectors unique boots. I've been using them and the +1 Frenzy Charge and Dodge bonuses seem pretty nice for this build.
"
TyDB_Evul wrote:
Hey Holly, I'm using the latest version of your build and it's pretty fun! I'm coming up on level 91, and I was wondering if speccing toward Primeval Force would be a good idea given the ele damage on the Rebukes. I know you mentioned overhauling what's posted currently, but I'm probably going to keep things as is, ergo asking for your input there.

I also wanted to ask if you've tried the Darkray Vectors unique boots. I've been using them and the +1 Frenzy Charge and Dodge bonuses seem pretty nice for this build.

no i wouldnt take any ele nodes cuz thats only half your damage. theres much better nodes. darkray isnt good unless u build around it and have like 8 frenzies at least, usually a raider.
I've been using Terminus to sustain flicker. Would i be able to switch to a higher dps 2H if I have 20% quality flicker and elegant hubris?

Currently having a lot of trouble with T13-15 bosses, not because of frenzy sustain, but i just get wrecked.
Any suggestions on how to sustain flicker vs bosses?
My build is entirely different And I cant sustain flicker vs t10+ bosses.

https://pastebin.com/Yv2pa5MX
"
I've been using Terminus to sustain flicker. Would i be able to switch to a higher dps 2H if I have 20% quality flicker and elegant hubris?

Currently having a lot of trouble with T13-15 bosses, not because of frenzy sustain, but i just get wrecked.

yes. but for t13-15, you shouldn't need anything more than blood rage and 20% flicker. You probably lack damage.

terminus is ok but it is less than 400dps, while rebuke can be more than 1000dps AND u get the dual wield bonus, which is like another 20% more damage...
"
SadSadBanana wrote:
Any suggestions on how to sustain flicker vs bosses?
My build is entirely different And I cant sustain flicker vs t10+ bosses.

https://pastebin.com/Yv2pa5MX

see my extra information/FAQ section
Thanks for the reply. Are you able to have a look at my character (Ryugi) to see how you would improve it?

It is too late for me to go dual wield right? most of my nodes are in 2H

Not rich, only have 5ex in the bank.
Thanks for the guide. I've been following it and it's been pretty decent so far.

However, I am starting to struggle with bosses in T15+
*I've taken down Phoenix but died 5 times. Haven't tried any other guardians yet. Haven't attempted Atziri or Elder.
*Red maps in general still feel a bit wonky in terms of my survivability. Not sure if it's an issue with my understanding of game mechanics or if it's my gear/passives that are holding me back. I can steamroll anything that is T10 or under.

Could you take a look at my build/items/everything and see what I can improve?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/78E1YgpU

My main struggles are:
-Dying to multiple rares from Legion monolith
-Occasional deaths from porcupines
-Boss fights (running out of frenzy charges and having to use frenzy to kill the boss slowly)

My stats (for quick reference):
5175 life
92/77/84/-73 fire/cold/lightning/chaos resistances (being cursed with elemental weakness kinda hurts)
19k avg damage flicker strike in my hideout (20k with cat's stealth)
74-77k frenzy DPS
40% attack dodge 38% spell dodge

I have ~150 chaos and 3 exalts to spend on upgrades.

Thanks!
Abyss League
Squetchy - Inquisitor
Last edited by green974 on Jul 26, 2019, 8:11:49 AM
"
Thanks for the reply. Are you able to have a look at my character (Ryugi) to see how you would improve it?

It is too late for me to go dual wield right? most of my nodes are in 2H

Not rich, only have 5ex in the bank.

not too late at all. it'll take u like 20c to switch. a little more if u switch to one hand jewels

if ur using terminus, dont take overwhelm ascendancy. it make your crit lower.

get instant life flask

ur not taking any of the really good crit nodes at the bottom left of the tree

if ur not investing in impale, use war instead of dread banner

for terminus, u need added phys on your jewelry.
Hi I just started this build pretty late into the league and was wondering is there any specific order you take your Slayer Ascendancy points before Ulab or just do those 3 in your POB links in any order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info