[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Lilreaperr wrote:
Hi I just started this build pretty late into the league and was wondering is there any specific order you take your Slayer Ascendancy points before Ulab or just do those 3 in your POB links in any order?

take the crit ascendancy when you've taken most of the crit nodes on tree and ur ready to become a crit build.

otherwise, no particular order.
"
green974 wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I've been following it and it's been pretty decent so far.

However, I am starting to struggle with bosses in T15+
*I've taken down Phoenix but died 5 times. Haven't tried any other guardians yet. Haven't attempted Atziri or Elder.
*Red maps in general still feel a bit wonky in terms of my survivability. Not sure if it's an issue with my understanding of game mechanics or if it's my gear/passives that are holding me back. I can steamroll anything that is T10 or under.

Could you take a look at my build/items/everything and see what I can improve?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/78E1YgpU

My main struggles are:
-Dying to multiple rares from Legion monolith
-Occasional deaths from porcupines
-Boss fights (running out of frenzy charges and having to use frenzy to kill the boss slowly)

My stats (for quick reference):
5175 life
92/77/84/-73 fire/cold/lightning/chaos resistances (being cursed with elemental weakness kinda hurts)
19k avg damage flicker strike in my hideout (20k with cat's stealth)
74-77k frenzy DPS
40% attack dodge 38% spell dodge

I have ~150 chaos and 3 exalts to spend on upgrades.

Thanks!

all your armour/jewelry are equally mediocre. they are ok but every piece of gear except chest can probably improve a lot for ~10c each. for example,
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/2KeOmmock

get int on rings, not tree.

for DPS, you really need a lot more crit multi. on ammy, get 30% multi. on every jewel, try to get 2 crit multi mods, but at least 1 at bare minimum. in your hideout, you want close to 500% multi. at least 400. right now, youre at 350

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Lilreaperr wrote:
Hi I just started this build pretty late into the league and was wondering is there any specific order you take your Slayer Ascendancy points before Ulab or just do those 3 in your POB links in any order?

take the crit ascendancy when you've taken most of the crit nodes on tree and ur ready to become a crit build.

otherwise, no particular order.

Okay cool, thanks for replying so fast.
Hi, really enjoying your build. What were some of the maps you found the funniest/easiest to clear with your build? Ty
Hi, really enjoying your build. What were some of the maps you found the funniest/easiest to clear with your build? Ty
sorry for double posting idk why it did that
Last edited by SwiftSkice on Jul 29, 2019, 12:31:54 PM
"
SwiftSkice wrote:
sorry for double posting idk why it did that

for legion, any map with a big open area. indoor maps are no fun. glacier is fun. many people are doing that
not bad not bad i currently play this build and i added some more defensive layers and i think i go for the leech aspect of the build. i also go more evasive
After level 30 what skill tree and settup should I be aiming for, is everything the same from legion?
"
nechrophagy wrote:
After level 30 what skill tree and settup should I be aiming for, is everything the same from legion?

bottom half of the tree basically didnt change.

the nodes u should take depends on what build u wanna do. what are u going for? my rebuke build?
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
nechrophagy wrote:

bottom half of the tree basically didnt change.

the nodes u should take depends on what build u wanna do. what are u going for? my rebuke build?

yes, may you post an update or pob pastebin? or Let me know what to do for changes?
Last edited by nechrophagy on Sep 12, 2019, 7:05:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info