[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
KOR_GodBlessU wrote:
Hi.
Very nice build.. I think.

I build up the same duelist on korean server. (lv 90)

Field hunting is very good. But when I meet boss flicker strike stop because zero-frenzy charge.

Is there any advice for gain a frenzy charge in boss combat?

Thank you.

when you first start the build, you have to rely on frenzy skill, or another melee skill. You cant just only use flicker.

but later, you could get Quality on flicker gives you an additional 5% chance of frenzy on hit. And elegant hubris for another 10%. If you do this and if you have enough damage, you'll rarely need to use frenzy skill
Hi Holly can i clarify something with you?

1) Why is it your Herald of Ash is at level 1?

2) Can i replace the gloves to a better rare gloves If i'm able to get a shaped ring with assassin's mark on hit?

Thanks in advance.
1) is it? just level it like usual

2) yes. or enfeeble on hit glvoes or cwdt enfeeble.

Is this worth keeping or should i be aiming for all 3 charges?
Last edited by parrot46 on Jul 10, 2019, 11:47:45 AM
"
parrot46 wrote:

Is this worth keeping or should i be aiming for all 3 charges?

u dont need all 3 charges, but that jewel is still mediocre. u can keep it for now but theres better ones
Do you have a kinda guideline to what i should be looking for? gotten like 30 jewels and they are all pretty shit, that was the best one so far.

I recently got this, should i change mark of the elder and oskarm to other piece of gear. Like spiked glove with good roll, etc?
What happened to that 'final' build that was a total respec, took Masterful Form, went way up the right side, etc.? Your post originally mentioned that that was a noticeable damage and survivability buff.
"
Aepoch wrote:
What happened to that 'final' build that was a total respec, took Masterful Form, went way up the right side, etc.? Your post originally mentioned that that was a noticeable damage and survivability buff.

I dont think that ring will help you sutain frenzies. I'd get an assassin mark on hit ring instead
"
Aepoch wrote:

going to the left was better damage and life. and easier to get the strength i needed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info