[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

I've got my 6-link, but I'm having trouble getting 4 red sockets (it's evasion only). I'm currently at 3 red and 3 green, but I don't know what I want in the final green socket while I'm saving for 4 red / 2 green.

As best as I can tell, the top contenders would be Culling Strike, Ice Bite, and Impale. Any thoughts?

EDIT: FWIW, I'm going with Culling Strike for now; I forgot it came with the damage boost after level one. It also (sort of) takes the place of an Ascendancy node, which makes my final choice easier (assuming my maps ever give me the trials I need).
Last edited by resipsa on Jul 2, 2019, 10:59:08 AM
"
resipsa wrote:
I've got my 6-link, but I'm having trouble getting 4 red sockets (it's evasion only). I'm currently at 3 red and 3 green, but I don't know what I want in the final green socket while I'm saving for 4 red / 2 green.

As best as I can tell, the top contenders would be Culling Strike, Ice Bite, and Impale. Any thoughts?

EDIT: FWIW, I'm going with Culling Strike for now; I forgot it came with the damage boost after level one. It also (sort of) takes the place of an Ascendancy node, which makes my final choice easier (assuming my maps ever give me the trials I need).

thats exactly why evasion chest are cheap and undesired. you also got the assassins garb, which is extra high on dex (which causes green sockets to appear more often). I'd probably get a new chest.

culling is ok. but maybe u can just socket something like frenzy in there for now for single target.
Hello Any Idea What "Items" I Can Min/Max?

Regular Exp/Boss/Endgame Items:

74% IQQ Burial Speedfarm Maps Items:

Flasks

And Ofc I Have 1:1 Same Timeless Jewel:
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Jul 3, 2019, 3:14:34 PM
Could you take a look at my character give me some advice.
I feeling good with this build but sometime on t12+ map i got one shot.
Dps feel good, my next upgrade is 20% quality on gem and flask. Is there something that i can upgrade for survivality?
"
Could you take a look at my character give me some advice.
I feeling good with this build but sometime on t12+ map i got one shot.
Dps feel good, my next upgrade is 20% quality on gem and flask. Is there something that i can upgrade for survivality?

your flasks need a lot of work. for example, uncurse flask shouldnt be on an instant flask.

connect golems blood with dervish on tree for better routing. you use 5 points and u can remove 5 points.

atk speed corruption on rebuke seems nice, but u have to be careful cuz now u dont have accuracy. check your hit chance.
Been following your build to the best of my ability, could you take a look at my character and give me any tips on what to aim for next? I have a 6l Belly of the Beast lying around but I can't use it yet as I'll have too low int and resists. Bosses go fine, but I still die to certain high tier legion encounters with Maraketh, and the T16 bosses get me real close usually.
Last edited by Syuredda on Jul 6, 2019, 9:51:58 AM
"
5737000 wrote:

Pushed as much as I could in terms of stuff/dps, not sure if there are any worthwhile upgrades except HH now...

you've cleared everything?
"
Syuredda wrote:
Been following your build to the best of my ability, could you take a look at my character and give me any tips on what to aim for next? I have a 6l Belly of the Beast lying around but I can't use it yet as I'll have too low int and resists. Bosses go fine, but I still die to certain high tier legion encounters with Maraketh, and the T16 bosses get me real close usually.

overall, your build is fine. there's no major flaws. Well, other than your diamond flask missing a prefix. But you dont have any spectacular gear either. every piece of gear can improve a little bit.

when u craft res on gear, you can do the hybrid raft and get a higher total value

vendor lv 20 gems with gcpm for 20% quality.

I'd recraft your helm. Shouldn't be too hard to get something better with a few life or resist essences.

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
overall, your build is fine. there's no major flaws. Well, other than your diamond flask missing a prefix. But you dont have any spectacular gear either. every piece of gear can improve a little bit.

when u craft res on gear, you can do the hybrid raft and get a higher total value

vendor lv 20 gems with gcpm for 20% quality.

I'd recraft your helm. Shouldn't be too hard to get something better with a few life or resist essences.

Thank you so much for the tips! What do you do for uber elder in this build btw?
Hi.
Very nice build.. I think.

I build up the same duelist on korean server. (lv 90)

Field hunting is very good. But when I meet boss flicker strike stop because zero-frenzy charge.

Is there any advice for gain a frenzy charge in boss combat?

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info