[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

is your rebuke build unchanged completely?
"
nechrophagy wrote:
is your rebuke build unchanged completely?

no changes.
In less than 24 hours i got my flicker strike build up and running smoothly, thanks to you! very nice guide, i will keep an eye on it!

Maybe i missed it but i can't see anywhere a tips for the anoint on the amulet, any thoughts?

Thanks again!
"
powerpig wrote:
In less than 24 hours i got my flicker strike build up and running smoothly, thanks to you! very nice guide, i will keep an eye on it!

Maybe i missed it but i can't see anywhere a tips for the anoint on the amulet, any thoughts?

Thanks again!

personally, maybe I'd take slayer's masterful form to get a bunch of max endurance charges, then anoint smashing strikes. Then you'd always have endurance charges.
thanks! ill try that.
not sure if i missed it, but kill all bandits? or save any of them?
"
ghotithegreat wrote:
not sure if i missed it, but kill all bandits? or save any of them?

Save Alira
Hi! I I've been following this build for quite a while and wanted to get some extra pointers to know if I could possibly make it just a little better

Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Any tips are welcome, thanks!

Edit: whoops, I necroed it
Last edited by Shadowdragon12222222 on Nov 7, 2019, 12:18:35 PM
"
Hi! I I've been following this build for quite a while and wanted to get some extra pointers to know if I could possibly make it just a little better

Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Any tips are welcome, thanks!

Edit: whoops, I necroed it

Craft life on your rings, and get amulet and jewels with crit multi on them. Then quality your flasks.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Craft life on your rings, and get amulet and jewels with crit multi on them. Then quality your flasks.

Thanks, that helped a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info