no

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
xMYR wrote:
Hey ,

i'm really struggling with mana, even with two Ichimonji's still nothing changed. is it something with me being low leveled or am i messing up with items/tree ?

How much unreserved mana do you have? Did you take any of the life leech nodes? Remember you can use Mana Flasks while levelling.

I have around 100 mana unreserved, i was using mana flasks its just annoying using them every 2 bladestorms. I just realized those nodes were there even thought i searched for them.
thanks!

Cant think of any use for +2 proj. :(
"
Hartsa wrote:

Cant think of any use for +2 proj. :(

make cyclone balls and throw them at people Kappa
killed uber elder today with the build, got a clip if needed for showcase (not the cleanest kill cause was my first uber elder try though)

and have clip of shaper kill with bladestorm and uber elder was with cyclone.
Last edited by ARES_GOD on Jun 29, 2019, 7:39:12 PM
Could you possibly put a change log for future updates? It makes tracking whatever you're changing/evolving in the build way easier.

Also I'm wondering what was the reason to swap Close Combat with Infused Channelling on Cyclone? Was it DPS or Survivability? And how big of a difference it is, not sure if its worth trying rerolling my armour to fit it.

Edit : Grammar
Last edited by MyHead on Jun 29, 2019, 10:53:27 PM
hi guys how do u manage to stay alive with berserker when i see some players at level 87 im confised

Full armor full evasion ? a mix between both ? full life?
Hey, was the Bladestorm/Multistrike bug fixed? Didn't play for 1-2 weeks and checked your guide again and I remember it used to say that bs+ms did not work.
"
SymphonyX wrote:
Hey, was the Bladestorm/Multistrike bug fixed? Didn't play for 1-2 weeks and checked your guide again and I remember it used to say that bs+ms did not work.

yes ms works with bladestorm now.
"
adoukeNz01 wrote:
hi guys how do u manage to stay alive with berserker when i see some players at level 87 im confised

Full armor full evasion ? a mix between both ? full life?

This build doesnt stack Armour nor Evasion.

We get chance to evade attacks from blind (50%) and chance to dodge from Acrobatics

This build also has a really high life leech and moderately high life pool (I'm at 7.2k currently)
Don't know but Cyclone feels better then Bladestorm and it does more dmg and i don't know why.

Btw how can i get more AoE for Cyclone?
Last edited by tipicozzy on Jun 30, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info