no

Checking in to say I appreciate the guide as well as some of the suggestions and ideas in the thread thereafter.

I went Berserker at league start because Ive never played it before but didn't have a skill specifically in mind. I tried out perforate early on and enjoyed it with the new blood and sand so stuck with it and used a similar tree to the one shown. I tried bladestorm early on but it felt pretty terrible, so I stuck with perforate, despite watching all my cyclone peeps clearly play a superior skill, it had cool looking animations and interations with blood and sand and Ive played cyclone in the past many times b4 it was cool tm.

Perforated all the way to lvl 97 chaining elder burials in this loot pinata of a league. It was pretty chill. At 97 I wanted to try something new, so I tried bladestorm again. Once again, it felt _extra_ bad. Scuffed.

So yeah, then I went cyclone, continued farming elder burials to 99, picked up a HH, menageried an inspired learning, and now we're rly gaming. Get a few buffs stolen and cyclone is bigger than a screen. Whew.

Heres a pastebin of current gear/tree etc. Most pieces outside of the mh/belt/inspired learning are pretty budget, cuz yeah, HH is expensive af.
https://pastebin.com/PFb71iCz

Once again thanks Uly for the original contribution, and everyone else's discussion. Definitely recommend Berserking to anyone who is thinking about it.

So...

I guess that happened.
Hello,

here is my POB Link.

Hope for good advices :D

https://pastebin.com/Zp3bhw9
"
UlyUly wrote:

So...

I guess that happened.

oh nice i lost it. let me know when i can get it back lol.

on a serious note grats
"
UlyUly wrote:

So...

I guess that happened.

That's awesome! Gratz
Hey Uly first and most, thanks for the guide, am really enjoying it. The other day i gave Atziri a try and i insta-died from reflected damage, am a total noob at poe so i wonder if is possible to kill her and how.
Hey guys,

Really loving the overall feel of the build and happily clearing through red's with relative ease but battling a bit with some DPS checks and health for some legions or corrupted versions.

I'm wondering what the order for upgrades are now as I've currently only spent probably 20c on gear but now have amassed about 3 ex to play with and I'm not sure what to get as I've never really had that much to play with!

Might also play with perforate for a bit as I've swapped it in/out and think it's super fun. Recently swapped to rage to try it out over multistrike.

Cheers for any input.
I've been running 5-linked Bladestorm - Brutality - Multistrike - Fortify - Melee physical damage.
Just rechecked guide and replaced lvl 19 Melee phys with lvl 19 Pulverise and my DPS dropped about 25% from 40k to 30k with full rage stacks. Any particular reason we use Pulverise since only benefit over Melee phys I see is slightly increased area which seemed good even without Pulverise?
"
Morclye wrote:
I've been running 5-linked Bladestorm - Brutality - Multistrike - Fortify - Melee physical damage.
Just rechecked guide and replaced lvl 19 Melee phys with lvl 19 Pulverise and my DPS dropped about 25% from 40k to 30k with full rage stacks. Any particular reason we use Pulverise since only benefit over Melee phys I see is slightly increased area which seemed good even without Pulverise?

Well, it increases our area by 1/3, so I wouldnt say its that small of an increase.

If you feel like the area of effect is good without pulverise, you can definitely rock with melee physical - personally, I just thought its a bit lacking in that aspec, and my dps is already pretty high so I just went with it.
"
UlyUly wrote:

Well, it increases our area by 1/3, so I wouldnt say its that small of an increase.

If you feel like the area of effect is good without pulverise, you can definitely rock with melee physical - personally, I just thought its a bit lacking in that aspec, and my dps is already pretty high so I just went with it.

Thank you for quick response!

I'll revisit Pulverise later when I gain some more DPS, maybe I didn't pay enough attention to area. Right now I cannot afford DPS loss as it takes good 3-4 hits in yellow maps to kill white legion mobs.

Hopefully getting 6-linked armour later in league and finding the last trial to unlock Rite of Ruin will compensate damage loss switching from Melee physical damage to Pulverise.

Said it earlier and will say again, thanks for great guide and continuous Q&A efforts in this thread to help us less stellar players :)
Last edited by Morclye on Jun 27, 2019, 6:35:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info