no

Good build and guide.

Just one small suggestion/change that I made in my character: instead of HoA, link with HoP - vengeance, riposte and brutality (or maim).

Like this:

"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
Last edited by yajnaji on Jul 2, 2019, 2:57:08 PM
"
Heavyweight87 wrote:
As a first time player this guide is great :) Really appreciate the effort to make it beginner friendly.
So far I really like Bladestorm...but I wanted to know which skill you recomend? Can't decide between Bladestorm and cyclone. Cyclone feels quicker because you can move easier

Cyclone is faster (because it's overbuffed, it's definitely going to get nerfed next league) but has lower single target damage.
"
UlyUly wrote:

Herald of Ash is good for clear though, that's why I advise using it.

Your other points are valid though - I also think Wise Oak is completely useless on a purely physical build.

I don't think 25% overkill dmg of HoA better than HoP. And incase using HoA, does melee physical work better than Brutality?
"
yajnaji wrote:
Good build and guide.

Just one small suggestion/change that I made in my character: instead of HoA, link with HoP - vengeance, riposte and brutality (or maim).

Can you explain why, i dont see the point here?
"
Heavyweight87 wrote:
As a first time player this guide is great :) Really appreciate the effort to make it beginner friendly.
So far I really like Bladestorm...but I wanted to know which skill you recomend? Can't decide between Bladestorm and cyclone. Cyclone feels quicker because you can move easier

As UlyUly said, cyclone is overbuffed, so it's better at clearing although blade storm feels quicker (cause movement buff in sand storm). But when bossing, Blade storm is better.
You can test it by yourself, it's easy to change though.
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

Your other points are valid though - I also think Wise Oak is completely useless on a purely physical build.

I don't think 25% overkill dmg of HoA better than HoP. And incase using HoA, does melee physical work better than Brutality?
"
yajnaji wrote:
Good build and guide.

"
Heavyweight87 wrote:

As UlyUly said, cyclone is overbuffed, so it's better at clearing although blade storm feels quicker (cause movement buff in sand storm). But when bossing, Blade storm is better.

Even with HoA, Brutality still outclasses Melee Physical.
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

Take a quick look and here are some problem:
1. Herald of ash dont work with brutality, you should use Herald purity instead.
2. You dont take Aspect of Carnage, it's 40% more dmg. If you dont like 10% more dmg taken, you can take Bliz.
3. You dont change rage to 50 stack in pob, it's a huge boots to your damage.
4. Your belt dont show in pob, it's about 20% more dmg.
5. Why dont use Blood rage, you get 3 frenzy when mapping, it helps you gain onslaugh with Rotgut too.
6. Why Wise Oak? Diamond flask is more better. And i think you use too many unique flasks, take 1-2 magic flasks to counter freze, bleed, curse...
7. Change your gloves to Tombfist/Haemophilia/Oskarm (i prefer Haemophilia)
With all of this, you can boots your dmg to about 500k with just lion roar active.

I really appreciate this write up and looking at my build. I will work on the changes and keep in mind what you said. Will report back! Thanks again.

I started Legion with Lacerate. Im still runin with the build. Leaping and punching targets in the face. the Good old vibes! (: With a little passive tree perks, Everything down from Maps all the way to Uber Chris Wilson.
Thanks for sharing you build with us @UlyUly!!
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

"
yajnaji wrote:
Good build and guide.

"
Heavyweight87 wrote:

Can you explain WHY NOT...?
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
"
yajnaji wrote:

Can you explain WHY NOT...?

Can it deal dmg with just brutaly sp?
Hey, great build! Leveled myself from 1 to 80 in no time :)

Could you advise me what should I be focusing on now? My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bazyleo/characters.. Got 2ex to spend now, what do I change to make myself stronger? I can't really kill whole Legion monolith because some of the mobs are taking too much time.

Thanks for build and any advices!

Edit: Character name is "Babooszka".
Last edited by Bazyleo on Jul 4, 2019, 4:57:04 PM
Just a quick q - how do I manage mana? I can't use all auras and buffs as it stands now. I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread but can't find it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info