no

"
Kodesterx wrote:
Hey there. Loving the build so far! Currently level 47 on a SSF character.

I found a Tabula Rosa and was wondering what gems I should use for bladestorm. In the top part of your build it has Melee Physical Support listed but in your gem setup below it says to use Pulverize. Also in the leveling section for act 6 it says use Intensify?

Forgot to remove Intensify from the leveling section - will fix.

Definitely use Pulverise, Melee Physical is a leftover from before we started using Pulverise - will also fix.

Love the build so much thank you for this feels awesome.

Any suggestions on what i can improve link gem wise and anything else. I Know i need to craft my armor and weapons and i am working on that currency wise but curious on what i can change besides that. Thank you.
Last edited by ARES_GOD on Jun 19, 2019, 8:13:07 AM
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

Love the build so much thank you for this feels awesome.

Any suggestions on what i can improve link gem wise and anything else. I Know i need to craft my armor and weapons and i am working on that currency wise but curious on what i can change besides that. Thank you.

Weapons will give you a bigger boost than chest. You can scroll up to see for my setup I used to complete 90% of the game. Also 20 quality gem recipe will give you another good boost. Try to look for new army gem which can give you intimidate on one of the nodes when you plug it in. You also have free sockets, use vulnerability curse for tough enemies, maybe add impale to the totem so you can faster stack impale.
Last edited by prophets on Jun 19, 2019, 8:37:38 AM
"
Weapons will give you a bigger boost than chest. You can scroll up to see for my setup I used to complete 90% of the game. Also 20 quality gem recipe will give you another good boost. Try to look for new army gem which can give you intimidate on one of the nodes when you plug it in. You also have free sockets, use vulnerability curse for tough enemies, maybe add impale to the totem so you can faster stack impale.

Aha i see thank you, quick question is there a way for determining which of the new gems gives intimidate, is it lethal pride kaom and what number or how do i see ? Thanks
Last edited by ARES_GOD on Jun 19, 2019, 8:44:24 AM
Why do we use a pacifism jewel when using Ahn's Might?
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
"

Aha i see thank you, quick question is there a way for determining which of the new gems gives intimidate, is it lethal pride kaom and what number or how do i see ? Thanks

Yea, i think it is pride gem (brown). No it is all random and only way to check is to plug it in and hover each node. I know that divine will reroll stats it gives. Just buy a new one if it doesn't have. I was spammed when i was selling my gems, so i think you will sell them easily.

EDIT: Mine is Lethal pride 11538, socketed into marauder jewel node
https://imgur.com/a/PoAnhYa
Last edited by prophets on Jun 19, 2019, 9:03:49 AM
"
prophets wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
"

Yea, i think it is pride gem (brown). No it is all random and only way to check is to plug it in and hover each node. I know that divine will reroll stats it gives. Just buy a new one if it doesn't have. I was spammed when i was selling my gems, so i think you will sell them easily.

EDIT: Mine is Lethal pride 11538, socketed into marauder jewel node
https://imgur.com/a/PoAnhYa

Ok thank you, i'm gonna have to look out for the jewel then. is yours kaom, kiloava or rakiata as in the name written ?
"
Pyrok wrote:
Why do we use a pacifism jewel when using Ahn's Might?

We use a Pacifism jewel when dueling wielding Ahn's so we benefit from both the max frenzy charges and no frenzy charges bonuses from Ahn's since using them makes us have zero for max frenzy charges.
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

Ok thank you, i'm gonna have to look out for the jewel then. is yours kaom, kiloava or rakiata as in the name written ?

rakiata
"
prophets wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

rakiata

thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info