no

"
UlyUly wrote:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

WE GOT EM

Bladestorm can now be supported by Multistrike Support.

what gems should we be going now?
So I'm using Lion's Roar now, and I feel like Close Combat is useless during it's effect. Should I trade out Close Combat for Pulverize?

If it's based on distance, I'm tired of having to attack - run back next to boss - attack - repeat.

What do you think?
I shelved this character for SST but the bladestorm change makes me want to try again. I was doing Lacerate because it felt better but now Bladestorm is worth trying again
"
UlyUly wrote:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

WE GOT EM

Bladestorm can now be supported by Multistrike Support.

nice, so I can start playing this build again. Now which gem do you replace it with :P
Last edited by theeze on Jun 19, 2019, 6:57:13 PM
bladestorm first hit not hitting and the multistrike bugfix mean this build is insanely buffed or am i wrong?
"
razzmanfire wrote:
bladestorm first hit not hitting and the multistrike bugfix mean this build is insanely buffed or am i wrong?

I'm playing cyclone, after just reading that im definitely going to try bladestorm.
Hi Uly ! Thanks a lot for your build :)

I've started Legion league with your build as Bladestorm and it's very fun to play !

- Damage, clear speed and survivability are fine so far, but it may not be enough for T14-T16 maps ..

- Do you think that we can pick either Flawless Savagery or Pain Reaver ? Or Pain Reaver is mandatory ?

- With multistrike working with bladestorm, should I play as 5L : Bladestorm - Multistrike - Fortify - Brutality - Impale
I'm thinking of playing Impale with some Impale bonus, or is Close Combat better ?

- I play Daresso's Defiance for Onslaught and Endurance charge, should I drop Endurance Charge on full life with Leap Slam ? So I can add Multiple Totem or Culling Strike with Ancestral Warchief ? Or maybe add Cold Snap or Curse on a CwDT setup ?

- Do you have some advice to improve my gear ? :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Varkhan/characters

Thanks again ! I hope everyone enjoy your build as I enjoy it ^^
IGN: Vavark - Standard RF CoC Scion lvl 80
Shop : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/145941
Last edited by Varkhan on Jun 20, 2019, 5:22:04 AM
This is my first league, and I don't quite understand how the damage calculations work. I have 2 Ahn's Might, one is 378 dps the other is 382 dps. I also snagged a 396 pdps sword for pretty cheap, yet when replacing one of my Ahn's with it, my dps drops by several thousand (even more if I replace the mainhand).

I confirmed via POB that it drops my effective dps by over 6000, can anyone tell me why?
"
Pyrok wrote:
This is my first league, and I don't quite understand how the damage calculations work. I have 2 Ahn's Might, one is 378 dps the other is 382 dps. I also snagged a 396 pdps sword for pretty cheap, yet when replacing one of my Ahn's with it, my dps drops by several thousand (even more if I replace the mainhand).

I confirmed via POB that it drops my effective dps by over 6000, can anyone tell me why?

Read all the effects of Ahn's might - it has higher crit while also granting +accuracy or +global critical strike multiplier.
"
Varkhan wrote:
Hi Uly ! Thanks a lot for your build :)

I've started Legion league with your build as Bladestorm and it's very fun to play !

- Damage, clear speed and survivability are fine so far, but it may not be enough for T14-T16 maps ..

- Do you think that we can pick either Flawless Savagery or Pain Reaver ? Or Pain Reaver is mandatory ?

- With multistrike working with bladestorm, should I play as 5L : Bladestorm - Multistrike - Fortify - Brutality - Impale
I'm thinking of playing Impale with some Impale bonus, or is Close Combat better ?

- I play Daresso's Defiance for Onslaught and Endurance charge, should I drop Endurance Charge on full life with Leap Slam ? So I can add Multiple Totem or Culling Strike with Ancestral Warchief ? Or maybe add Cold Snap or Curse on a CwDT setup ?

- Do you have some advice to improve my gear ? :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Varkhan/characters

Thanks again ! I hope everyone enjoy your build as I enjoy it ^^

- With gear upgrades, I definitely see this build clearing t15-t16s fine (other users reported it to do so well).

- I honestly think that Pain Reaver is just a much better choice. Damage is already there, we need more survivability (and a 50% boost to our leech is quite massive).

- You are right. That's the setup I'll currently experiment with to see how it feels (by that I mean replacing Close Combat with Multistrike).

- Yeah, with Daresso's Defiance you could ignore Endurance charge on Melee Stun and get Multiple Totems linked to your Warchief.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info