Preview of Early-Game Monster Rebalance

Remember back when in each preview video we died? I member.

Also groundslam woot
Second-class poe gamer
So the Fairgraves fight now takes a minute? ... great
Back in 4.0
I will facetank them all anyway.
Well, the minibosses now have updated visuals except Hillock, which is still the same as before.
No telegraphing for all minibosses and same dmg as before, except Kuduku which may hit harder now.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 31, 2019, 4:11:46 AM
Beeing Melee with a crapy Ping (500-1000ms)... I dont see here any other way than going on face tanking
Last edited by Hillda on May 31, 2019, 4:15:12 AM
"
Hillda wrote:
Beeing Melee with a crapy Ping (500-1000ms)... I dont see here any other way than going on face tanking

No game in the world is intended to be played with half a second to a second delay. If your circumstances dictate these conditions, then I'm afraid you're just out of luck :/

I like the idea behind these changes. I only recently got into the game. I tried to do so 3 times before and I always quit before I even reached the mapping portion of the game, because it just felt too clunky, stiff and unresponsive to me. The campaign, specifically the first two acts, form that crucial first impression that might make a new player decide to stick with it long term. Making that part a smoother experience can only be a good thing, even though it does very little for veteran players who storm through these portions of the game within half an hour.

Hopefully later game content will get addressed in similar ways in the future, even though that might be difficult with the ludicrusly high speed and visual overkill the game tends to have lategame (two of my main dislikes about the game...)
Last edited by FzN on May 31, 2019, 4:32:09 AM
Quality
Razor121

I give this a 2/10 because the dodge skill looks cool.
S L O W E R
Looks pretty good!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info