Preview of Early-Game Monster Rebalance

"
Amazing how fun the game looks when you're not ripping around the zone at mach speed 1 shotting everything.

Well doing 1 map every hour isn't fun neither.... lol
"
Arandur wrote:
"
I dont think early game was in need to be even harder for new players. The game is already so complex that new players are literally scared right off the beach and now another layer of complexity is added as you cant facetank hillock anymore.

New Player =/= Idiot...

Dodging attacks of Bosses is standard in other ARPGS (Grim Dawn for example), why should "new players" don't be able to do that?^^

Furthermore, the game isn't meant to be for everyone. Saying the game scares off people with its complexity is like saying, Dark Souls scares of peple with its difficulty. So what?

As long as they remove the ''path of one shots'', I do not mind dodging. Knowing GGG though, they will not do that.
there should be a dedicated dodge button like diablo 3. not needing a skill that takes up a slot.
"
Elf_97 wrote:
"
Amazing how fun the game looks when you're not ripping around the zone at mach speed 1 shotting everything.

It is. Its called normal speed and you can even enjoy objects and textures.
"
AbsinthSvK wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:
"

It is. Its called normal speed and you can even enjoy objects and textures.

No ty , when you are playing the game as much long as me ( about 6 years) and run repetead same content ( map) you want this " speed"
Hell yes, bring back the challenge.
(🌸=◡=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info