Preview of Early-Game Monster Rebalance

I hope gameplay like this propagates to endgame as well.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Any word yet on melee minions hitting adjacent targets in their arc?
ใช่ครับกว่าจะเล่นได้ ก่ดันมาโกงเราอีก เว็ปนี้โกงนะคับ Vegas168 โกงแบบหน้าด้านๆด้วยครับ
all these ways to get away or skills to trigger that lasts 0.002 planck we're supposed to use when we're about to get hit might work early in the game when you can see.. but when you get to the clusterfucks of late game.. I'm less optimistic.. but we'll see in about a week..
generally dangerous
I'm usually very critical of changes, but these seem good. Not sure if they matter much in lategame where you're supposed to one-shot everything, but still; it's nice.
I dont think early game was in need to be even harder for new players. The game is already so complex that new players are literally scared right off the beach and now another layer of complexity is added as you cant facetank hillock anymore.
Well, I'm not sure that manual dodging harder attacks in early game is really that melee friendly. Seems more like another encouragement to go ranged.
It will make playing melee more interesting, maybe, I'll definitely try it. I'm just unsure that it helps with the disadvantage melee has over ranged.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Well, seems new supporter pack incoming for me
"
I dont think early game was in need to be even harder for new players. The game is already so complex that new players are literally scared right off the beach and now another layer of complexity is added as you cant facetank hillock anymore.

New Player =/= Idiot...

Dodging attacks of Bosses is standard in other ARPGS (Grim Dawn for example), why should "new players" don't be able to do that?^^

Furthermore, the game isn't meant to be for everyone. Saying the game scares off people with its complexity is like saying, Dark Souls scares of peple with its difficulty. So what?
"

How can adding some damage to enemies be considered a "layer of complexity"? It's a bit more challenging, okay. But especially in the early game this is what the game needed. I mean Hillock was a joke until now, even for beginners.
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info