[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

"
Thanks - that was great feedback. I did everything you recommended except for the rings and sword. I only have 10 exalts and can't find any sword under like 40 exalt that will give me more than a couple % extra DPS in POB total DPS. There was only one I saw with 3 white sockets that would give me 7% extra and it was like 50ex or something. Also, same story for the rings. I can replace my life with extra damage, but I tested 20% extra damage in POB and it only gives 2% per ring and then I lose all that life. Tried finding a few online and the results are abysmal. unless I'm searching wrong, which wouldn't be surprising. Anyway All the tips you gave were great. I got rid of the AOE nodes and put in "divine fervour" and the 6% attack speed / 10% global accuracy node right at the beginning of the tree. I kept Retribution.

Might play this build again next season as it's one of the most satisfying gameplay builds to fit my style. Fast and nimble, and can do pretty much anything. Looking forward to your updated guide for next season.

Your progression seems pretty good! Now it should be able to do all content much easier. Prices seemed a little high to me, I used to buy those level of items much cheaper in previous leagues. For example 3-5 ex per ring the most. A little more for the weapon. Problem with this league is it died a little early because majority of casual and newbie players stopped playing early. Looks like atlas expansion buffs to difficulty + a boss killing league was too much for many people. Hopefully we will have a better one next league.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
What causes the fireballs? I had it once but now it no longer works....
"
CompClash wrote:
What causes the fireballs? I had it once but now it no longer works....

Commandment of Fury lab enchantment on gloves makes those fireballs. They're not really effective though, more like a cool looking thing.
Big Update is finally here! With the buffs to monsters and especially bosses in 3.9 and nerf to melee, I had to make an update to the build because how it performed in 3.9 was a little lower than my expectations. Thanks to Impale being calculateable with recent update to LocalIdentity’s Pob, everything became much clearer. After some time of work and testing with also putting in all ideas I had for a long time, now build is more than ready for Conquerors of Atlas expansion! Here are the stat changes for both gears:

Meta Gear Stat Increases: DPS is increased from 2.0m to 3.3m Shaper DPS. Health is increased from 6.8k to 7k. Impale Chance is increased from %57 to %97. Physical damage reduction we have is increased from %73 to %82. -%Physical Damage reduction on monsters is increased from %12 to %26. Cost of gear is slightly increased.

Required Gear Stat Increases: DPS is increased from 1.4m to 2.0m Shaper DPS. Health is increased from 5.7k to 6k. Impale Chance is increased from %57 to %97. Physical damage reduction we have is increased from %67 to %79. -% Physical Damage reduction on monsters is increased from %12 to %17. Cost of gear is the same.

Here I want to thank to every single person posting here since the release of the build. I've acquired many ideas from those posts that made the build better and better in 9 months passed since release. Keep the ideas coming so we can make the build even better, together! Happy sundering everyone.

EDIT: Edited all DPS here to fit to the recent change to Shaper DPS on both Pobs and guide.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 28, 2020, 10:43:47 AM
Thanks for the big update! I decided to try it out. Just hit power level 98 and delve 508!

So far so good. Just got Awakening Level 8 and feeling like I have more life and single target DPS, even though my tooltip DPS is less, the POB link you gave shows more.
I learned a lot about crafting because the build calls for some pretty specific things and I can't buy them since there are not too many items on the marketplace this season (like the 1% on helmet, and the vaal craft on boots). Got my life to 6932. Short on intelligence otherwise i'd swap out that abyss gem in my belt with something better once I get it. Here's my current gear if anyone's interested. If you see anything glaring that could give me a boost, let me know!

Last edited by FirewalkerPuncher on Feb 29, 2020, 12:37:23 PM
"
Thanks for the big update! I decided to try it out. Just hit power level 98 and delve 508!

So far so good. Just got Awakening Level 8 and feeling like I have more life and single target DPS, even though my tooltip DPS is less, the POB link you gave shows more.
I learned a lot about crafting because the build calls for some pretty specific things and I can't buy them since there are not too many items on the marketplace this season (like the 1% on helmet, and the vaal craft on boots). Got my life to 6932. Short on intelligence otherwise i'd swap out that abyss gem in my belt with something better once I get it. Here's my current gear if anyone's interested. If you see anything glaring that could give me a boost, let me know!

Your char became a pretty good example of the build. Tooltip dps drop is normal, because impale not being calculated there. Original Pob dps is less than before too, but when impale is added we see the exact numbers. I was waiting for this update on LocalIdentity's pob to be able to calculate impale and many other ideas with it, before testing final result in game.

As for the items, I see a Silver Flask there. That is not needed because we already have Onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree. You can switch to a Sulphur flask for 100k more dps, or a Soul Catcher as you were using before. With a Sulphur and a different abyss jewel in belt and also Vulnerability, your dps goes up to 2.2m Shaper DPS and life is 6.9k(Also I'm seeing different gloves on your char, one you linked should be giving around 100k more). It became pretty good. The only item that needs to change is weapon from now on, and I'd put damage on at least one of the rings, which would probably improve dps to 3.2mish, and that's all! Also if you plan to play the build next league, you can get that %1 regen from Cluster jewels, which is what I'm thinking to do.

EDIT: Edited all DPS here to fit to the recent change to Shaper DPS on both Pobs and guide.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 28, 2020, 10:56:35 AM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

Your char became a pretty good example of the build. Tooltip dps drop is normal, because impale not being calculated there. Original Pob dps is less than before too, but when impale is added we see the exact numbers. I was waiting for this update on LocalIdentity's pob to be able to calculate impale and many other ideas with it, before testing final result in game.

As for the items, I see a Silver Flask there. That is not needed because we already have Onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree. You can switch to a Sulphur flask for 100k more dps, or a Soul Catcher as you were using before. With a Sulphur and a different abyss jewel in belt and also Vulnerability, your dps goes up to 2.8m and life is 6.9k(Also I'm seeing different gloves on your char, one you linked should be giving around 100k more). It became pretty good. The only item that needs to change is weapon from now on, and I'd put damage on at least one of the rings, which would probably improve dps to 3.2mish, and that's all! Also if you plan to play the build next league, you can get that %1 regen from Cluster jewels, which is what I'm thinking to do.

Thanks, I may play it again next season. It fit my playstyle perfectly. Will wait to see what changes are coming though in case it gets nerfed or in case there is something super OP coming out. Just reached Delve 600 today which is why I had all that Strength and Life on my gear. I figured what the hell after, and threw on damage onto both rings, chaos spammed my helmet about 4 times and annul once, and lucked on on int and life on the helm so was able to swap out the jewell in the belt.

I'm really wondering how you get all those numbers in POB though. My Combined DPS is 2,069,762.5 in POB. In the config I checked the same ones as your POB - 3 frenzy, 3 endurance, 10 challenger charges (not even sure if i really have those - just copied you). and then checked onslaught and fortify, is the enemy moving, maimed, chilled. Am i missing some other checkmarks?

I'm done with my build this season and will just take a break or mess around now, but really interested in the settings in POB I'm missing that would get me to the 3M dps.

Thanks
"
Thanks, I may play it again next season. It fit my playstyle perfectly. Will wait to see what changes are coming though in case it gets nerfed or in case there is something super OP coming out. Just reached Delve 600 today which is why I had all that Strength and Life on my gear. I figured what the hell after, and threw on damage onto both rings, chaos spammed my helmet about 4 times and annul once, and lucked on on int and life on the helm so was able to swap out the jewell in the belt.

I'm really wondering how you get all those numbers in POB though. My Combined DPS is 2,069,762.5 in POB. In the config I checked the same ones as your POB - 3 frenzy, 3 endurance, 10 challenger charges (not even sure if i really have those - just copied you). and then checked onslaught and fortify, is the enemy moving, maimed, chilled. Am i missing some other checkmarks?

I'm done with my build this season and will just take a break or mess around now, but really interested in the settings in POB I'm missing that would get me to the 3M dps.

Thanks

DPS is 2.2m Shaper DPS now, goes up to almost 2.4m Shaper DPS when I use abyss jewel and Sulphur flask I used on before message where it got to 2.2m with them. Increased Damage crafted mods don't improve dps super-high(I mean it's 1 mod in the end), but they are useful if all other mods are what we need. Finding a ring like that with an open prefix or crafting is the tricky part, but it's not that hard. Multimod is useful there if crafting. In Pob configuration, I enable Frenzy, Endurance and Challenger charges, Onslaught, Fortify, Have you killed recently? on the left side. Moving, bleeding, maimed, chilled on the right side. I also enable all flasks. There is also Enfeeble I change with Vulnerability on your setup to be able to fully compare with my setup, because Vulnerability increases dps. I also enable Shaper DPS, which is done by changing "Is the Enemy a Boss?" to "Shaper/Guardian".

There is another way to do it, which may become useful for other people too. Save Required Gear or Meta Gear Pob here in your Pob, then import your character on top of it, by enabling "delete skills" checkbox when importing. This way, your skill tree, items and skills will be imported but you can see differences compared to that specific gear in Items. Also you will see your character in my configuration directly so you can compare better(Meta Gear has Unholy Might enabled in configurations compared to Required Gear where it's disabled, all other configurations are the same). Here I'm giving pastebin link of your character imported on Meta Gear Pob (with Unholy Might disabled), also Shaper DPS enabled:

https://pastebin.com/P3X0Za9v

EDIT: Edited all DPS here to fit to the recent change to Shaper DPS on both Pobs and guide. Pastebin link is updated as well.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 28, 2020, 10:55:37 AM
Please post your messages to this thread instead of sending me pm or contacting me in game, so this way everyone can benefit from your question/answer or suggestions. Thanks!

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’ll try to provide information or news with each bumping.)
Everything is ready for 3.10 now, I did all the changes I wanted to do before new league comes. It looks like we're going to have a clear speed league where travel speed will be also important(deeper you go harder it becomes in that 1 minute limit). This is a nice thing for the build. There are some good cluster notables as well.

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’ll try to provide information or news with each bumping.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info