[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Don't forget to swap flasks when necessary with the other flasks in the guide. Don't use Sulphur flask only in the middle.

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’ll try to provide information or news with each bumping.)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Planned update to build guide looks like it's going to take much longer than I anticipated. It's mainly because I can't spare enough time to PoE as before this league, it's also because I'm testing basically everything I had in mind now before doing the update(this doesn't mean update will be huge). Sorry for the delay. Meanwhile, I'm open to any ideas to make the build better.
For hard bosses or tricky situations, you can use Sunder as kind of a ranged attack. Since it's first wave's lenght is pretty long, it works in a much less dangerous way like this when keeping the distance.

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’ll try to provide information or news with each bumping.)
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, I've been having a blast. It's the exact combination of quickness and tankiness that I've been looking for.

Hello mate, ty for share your build. If you have any advise i will be pleased :)
Last edited by psyerspective on Feb 3, 2020, 6:25:13 PM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Planned update to build guide looks like it's going to take much longer than I anticipated. It's mainly because I can't spare enough time to PoE as before this league, it's also because I'm testing basically everything I had in mind now before doing the update(this doesn't mean update will be huge). Sorry for the delay. Meanwhile, I'm open to any ideas to make the build better.

Hey, thanks for the build. This is my favorite build yet, and I've taken this character to 97 which is a record for me. 95 was my max before. I even beet the Sirius boss guy, and down to 387 in the delve so far with only 3 deaths in the delve.

Here's my gear. If anyone has any tips, please let me know!!!

Note - one change on the tree I did was not get the 3 attack speed nodes, but went for the Gladiator's Perseverance cluster instead. I liked the idea of more life leach and flask, with pretty much almost the same dps.

Last edited by FirewalkerPuncher on Jan 31, 2020, 5:01:24 PM
Thanks for your nice words and sharing gear. Currently, build is not where I want both in terms of defense and offense. As you probably know, new atlas expansion basically buffed everything monster-wise, especially bosses, and nerfed melee. Coming big update to build guide will increase dps(a lot), defense and life. So build will be fine-tuned for 3.9, with a better focus on single targets.

"
psyerspective wrote:
Hello mate, ty for share your build. If you have any advise i will be pleased :)

Hi. I tried to check your gear on pob, but account seems to set to private. Everything seems good here. A little more damage would do good. On rings, if you can have high "physical damage to attack" rolls on both, and craft %increased damage on both, dps should increase significantly. Don't forget to bless them as well:) On boots, if you can have increased damage for non-vaal skills during soul gain prevention as crafted mod, it'll help a lot on bosses. Especially thinking that you're using Soul Catcher. Other than that, it would be better if anointment was Swift Skewering. I actually put it as a note under it but couldn't change it on amulet because talismans are corrupted. This will be fixed with big update with a new talisman.

"
Hey, thanks for the build. This is my favorite build yet, and I've taken this character to 97 which is a record for me. 95 was my max before. I even beet the Sirius boss guy, and down to 387 in the delve so far with only 3 deaths in the delve.

Note - one change on the tree I did was not get the 3 attack speed nodes, but went for the Gladiator's Perseverance cluster instead. I liked the idea of more life leach and flask, with pretty much almost the same dps.

Hi. I checked your char on Pob. You need more life, and also more dps. Life is almost the same as required gear, but that's not enough for 3.9, as well I'm trying to increase it for cheap right now. Your progression is pretty good considering the amount of health. It'll be much easier if it can be 6.2-6.4Kish. You can change Carnage Heart with a rare amulet that has life and lots of damage, because Gladiator's Perseverance will do all the leeching. In the big update, I'll be removing life leech from gear and get Gladiator's Perseverance for it. Tho I'd keep the attack speed nodes(every attack speed is important to make that multistrike autotargeting machine gun), you can remove 2 aoe nods on top and retribution next to it to get Gladiator's Perseverance. You can also remove one jewel and get Constitution node. That will help a lot for increasing health. You can have a higher dps axe. You can get 2 steel rings with life and craft %increased damage to raise the dps further. Also, increased damage for non-vaal skills during soul gain prevention craft on boots will help a lot on bosses. Lastly, when using a non-bleed flask in the middle, bleed has to go to life flask(like psyerspective did here) because that's the first thing we need on a flask. This is my fault, I forgot to mention this in the guide. I'll switch bleed to life flask and freeze to magic/blue middle flasks with the update. Btw that's a nice double corrupted Soul Taker you have there!
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 5, 2020, 10:32:15 AM
Hi, thanks for the guide its very clear and working for me at the moment in tier10+. What about using herald of putiry + flesh and stone instead of hatred? it losses dps? Thx again for the guide.
Last edited by snycmaster on Feb 11, 2020, 3:55:00 PM
"
snycmaster wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide its very clear and working for me at the moment in tier10+. What about using herald of putiry + flesh and stone instead of hatred? it losses dps? Thx again for the guide.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words. I just checked, it results in same dps, with a tiny increase. I'm thinking to change hatred with pride, with an impale watcher's eye. Going more physical and more impale with - %phys. damage reduction on mobs to balance out recent armor buff. Almost done with the update, just a small bunch of things and tests remain. But thanks for the suggestion!
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Thanks for your nice words and sharing gear. Currently, build is not where I want both in terms of defense and offense. As you probably know, new atlas expansion basically buffed everything monster-wise, especially bosses, and nerfed melee. Coming big update to build guide will increase dps(a lot), defense and life. So build will be fine-tuned for 3.9, with a better focus on single targets.

"
psyerspective wrote:

Hi. I tried to check your gear on pob, but account seems to set to private. Everything seems good here. A little more damage would do good. On rings, if you can have high "physical damage to attack" rolls on both, and craft %increased damage on both, dps should increase significantly. Don't forget to bless them as well:) On boots, if you can have increased damage for non-vaal skills during soul gain prevention as crafted mod, it'll help a lot on bosses. Especially thinking that you're using Soul Catcher. Other than that, it would be better if anointment was Swift Skewering. I actually put it as a note under it but couldn't change it on amulet because talismans are corrupted. This will be fixed with big update with a new talisman.

"

Hi. I checked your char on Pob. You need more life, and also more dps. Life is almost the same as required gear, but that's not enough for 3.9, as well I'm trying to increase it for cheap right now. Your progression is pretty good considering the amount of health. It'll be much easier if it can be 6.2-6.4Kish. You can change Carnage Heart with a rare amulet that has life and lots of damage, because Gladiator's Perseverance will do all the leeching. In the big update, I'll be removing life leech from gear and get Gladiator's Perseverance for it. Tho I'd keep the attack speed nodes(every attack speed is important to make that multistrike autotargeting machine gun), you can remove 2 aoe nods on top and retribution next to it to get Gladiator's Perseverance. You can also remove one jewel and get Constitution node. That will help a lot for increasing health. You can have a higher dps axe. You can get 2 steel rings with life and craft %increased damage to raise the dps further. Also, increased damage for non-vaal skills during soul gain prevention craft on boots will help a lot on bosses. Lastly, when using a non-bleed flask in the middle, bleed has to go to life flask(like psyerspective did here) because that's the first thing we need on a flask. This is my fault, I forgot to mention this in the guide. I'll switch bleed to life flask and freeze to magic/blue middle flasks with the update. Btw that's a nice double corrupted Soul Taker you have there!

Thanks - that was great feedback. I did everything you recommended except for the rings and sword. I only have 10 exalts and can't find any sword under like 40 exalt that will give me more than a couple % extra DPS in POB total DPS. There was only one I saw with 3 white sockets that would give me 7% extra and it was like 50ex or something. Also, same story for the rings. I can replace my life with extra damage, but I tested 20% extra damage in POB and it only gives 2% per ring and then I lose all that life. Tried finding a few online and the results are abysmal. unless I'm searching wrong, which wouldn't be surprising. Anyway All the tips you gave were great. I got rid of the AOE nodes and put in "divine fervour" and the 6% attack speed / 10% global accuracy node right at the beginning of the tree. I kept Retribution.

Might play this build again next season as it's one of the most satisfying gameplay builds to fit my style. Fast and nimble, and can do pretty much anything. Looking forward to your updated guide for next season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info