[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

first of all I really like your build idea. The only problem i currently have is to scale damage.

Which items would you switch out on my character to boost my dmg?

You can check me on poe.ninja nickname: thedobrybyczek

I am the only sunderer left here(When there were other people they had at least 100k dps less with similar survivability) and I already sold most of this gear so only there you can see what I was wearing. I cleared all content with it so I am sure its a good thing to compare yourself to it and look for similar pieces (I was looking for better gear pieces but on metamorph it was basicaly imposible or very very expensive and I dont think it changed in 5 days so probably you will face similar problems with finding gear).
Last edited by dhominico on Jan 4, 2020, 11:48:25 AM
"
dhominico wrote:
You can check me on poe.ninja nickname: thedobrybyczek

I am the only sunderer left here(When there were other people they had at least 100k dps less with similar survivability) and I already sold most of this gear so only there you can see what I was wearing. I cleared all content with it so I am sure its a good thing to compare yourself to it and look for similar pieces (I was looking for better gear pieces but on metamorph it was basicaly imposible or very very expensive and I dont think it changed in 5 days so probably you will face similar problems with finding gear).

Hi. Thanks for sharing your gear. It got deleted from ninja too when I was checking out your gear there couple hours ago. But I managed to copy the pob code before it got deleted. It's a pretty good example of the build. Same dps as required gear. Would be much higher with the helm enchant. I'm putting pastebin link here so people can continue to have access to it:

https://pastebin.com/aq4eUj5n

Sadly poe.ninja right now only shows chars lv95 or higher(probably missing many 95s as well), and chars below delve depth 239 because of 15000 limit poe ladders have, where ninja takes it's data from. It's pretty limited in numbers, and ninja can't include standard because of the limits. Before yours got disappeared from ninja, there were only 2 sunder chars, one yours, other was a Jugg. Everybody I know of or talked to in game doing this build are lower than 95 now and do not appear on ladders. So it's really important when people share their gear in build guide threads. It gives people more ideas for the builds.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jan 5, 2020, 4:09:27 PM
Hey @Pegasus, do I need the Meta High End Gear to run the maps as efficiently as in your video? Or is the first variant enough?
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
So it's really important when people share their gear in build guide threads. It gives people more ideas for the builds.

sure, why not :)

Still needs improvements, mostly on +life on many items (im at 5.3k I think), I just dont have exalts for that and im currently overcapped on resists. MH and stygian vise is my priority.
Im doing t8-9 maps atm, everything melts and im not even taking any dmg because of armor and leech. Im loving the speed this build has.
Last edited by xFarry on Jan 11, 2020, 10:21:35 PM
why you take gladiator? I think the champion will be stronger and hardier than the Gladiator
Lab ladder :) https://imgur.com/a/5gl3tVB
Thank you for awesome build i really like it now i try to get better run faster and farm enchantments :)

i really appreciate you're work and love the build :)

Thanks <3

Greetings from Germany

how i can show my gear ?
Last edited by EasyKun097 on Jan 11, 2020, 11:47:23 AM
I have upgraded now my rings and my amulet. Where do you see further improvements for more dmg and survivability? I am currently dying a lot in t15/t16 maps against metamorphs.

"
Hey @Pegasus, do I need the Meta High End Gear to run the maps as efficiently as in your video? Or is the first variant enough?
Hi. Required gear is pretty close to meta gear in terms of clear speed, but it's slower on bosses. It can do all content, just bossing becomes much faster and easier on meta gear. Also clear speed becomes a little faster because of Leap Slam working on a different setup.

"
xFarry wrote:
sure, why not :)
Thanks for sharing gear!

"
deskort1227 wrote:
why you take gladiator? I think the champion will be stronger and hardier than the Gladiator
Mainly because of bleed explosions Gratuitous Violence provides. It's one of the core aspects of the build, also really fun to play. Challenger charges that came in 3.7 is also very good for clear speed. Surely Champion can be taken for better tankiness, but then, many things would need change and that would turn to somewhat a different build.

"
EasyKun097 wrote:
Lab ladder :) https://imgur.com/a/5gl3tVBThank you for awesome build i really like it now i try to get better run faster and farm enchantments :) i really appreciate you're work and love the build :) how i can show my gear ?
Hi. Thank you for your nice words and gz for the ladder score! You can either share Pastebin link using the program Path of Building, or you can manually add each item by clicking on your character on top left here when posting.

"
Gambler92 wrote:
I have upgraded now my rings and my amulet. Where do you see further improvements for more dmg and survivability? I am currently dying a lot in t15/t16 maps against metamorphs.
Your gear looks pretty good now. First improvement I would make is getting "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 more damage during soul gain prevention" mod on boots. A lot of people doing the build skip this part, but it's really powerful on bosses. You get %60 damage boost to Sunder for 9 seconds. I'd also get a Bubbling Divine life flask because of it's instant recovery, it helps a lot on bosses, can be Forbidden Taste too. Further improvements would mostly be flat phys. damage. Average physical damage on amulet is 11, but can be up to 24, there can be physical damage on gloves but it's not too high so you can skip this part, lastly you can get a weapon with higher physical damage. You can also remove one resist on belt and get Increased Global physical Damage mod there. I couldn't play much this league sadly because of being busy irl, but I'm hearing high tier metamorphs are pretty hard.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jan 13, 2020, 1:26:40 PM

I collected this build almost exactly like you, but for some reason there is not enough DPS to kill guards as fast as you
"
deskort1227 wrote:
I collected this build almost exactly like you, but for some reason there is not enough DPS to kill guards as fast as you

That's pretty nice rolled gear. Your dps seems to be 1.7m, whereas meta gear has 2.3m. Also, your Vaal Ancestral dps seems to be 325k, but meta gear one seems to be 652k. That's mostly because of Ruthless mod on elder weapon on meta gear. Vaal ancestral is too fast, so Ruthless adds to it a lot. Vaal Ancestral is really important on single targets on this build, I think that's what makes the difference mostly. In your case, I'd swap ancestral with gloves and have leap on weapon, so you can add Maim or Ruthless to Ancestral this way(the one giving higher dps, both are pretty close). Also, you need to have Faster Attacks support on gloves as elder mod to be able to remove Faster Attacks Support gem from there. Otherwise leap will become slow. Socketed Gems have +atk spd. is just a good bonus for leap. Even if you're gonna keep leap on gloves, you need Faster Attacks Support replaced with Ice Bite. So I'd just put leap on weapon having faster attacks and endurance charge on melee stun support, and then Vaal Ancestral on gloves having Maim or Ruthless as the 4th support. Or you can get a Ruthless weapon and do the same as meta gear. Either way it'll work.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jan 28, 2020, 1:38:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info