[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

-B-ump is what I have to do now
-U-nder the rules of GGG
-M-y only option is
-P-ost a message manually

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’ll try to provide information or news with each bumping.)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
I was wondering(Btw REALLY like you'r build)
If it would be a bad ide switching from Hatred to Pride?

Br Patrick :)
"
RekneBlack wrote:
I was wondering(Btw REALLY like you'r build)
If it would be a bad ide switching from Hatred to Pride?

Br Patrick :)

Thanks Patrick. I think it's a matter of preference the 2, especially this patch. It results in 103k dps loss on meta gear pob, but there is single target difference Pride will make. It will orient the build to single targets a little more, rather than clear speed. But then there is huge armor buff happened this patch, and the build is mostly physical, so it might be a better idea to keep the conversion part Hatred and Taste of Hate provides.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Dec 25, 2019, 6:25:00 AM
Very very fun, easy (auto-aim sunder) and fast build! Thank you very much for your work and share.
I have a question. Why do we need to overcap our resists to at least 109?
Last edited by Path0709 on Dec 26, 2019, 5:48:03 AM
Thanks for the guide, started leveling it as I was getting tired of cyclone.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Dec 27, 2019, 8:49:53 AM
"
Path0709 wrote:
Very very fun, easy (auto-aim sunder) and fast build! Thank you very much for your work and share.

Over capping resists is normal in POE, this is to avoid getting dumped on by ele weakeness mods or monsters that cast (frostbite, flam etc..)
Anyone could show an example of meta gear for this or at least past league? I am level 94, got some currency left but idk if following 3.6 thing that has multiple outdated items is a good idea.
Also how would you edit skilltree knowing that you can have ambidexterity annointed in the amulet?
Last edited by dhominico on Dec 28, 2019, 2:59:38 PM
"
Path0709 wrote:

Hi. Thanks for your nice words. It's already replied, but number 109 is because;

Max resistances(%75) + Elemental Weakness Map Mod (%34) = %109

"
dhominico wrote:
Anyone could show an example of meta gear for this or at least past league? I am level 94, got some currency left but idk if following 3.6 thing that has multiple outdated items is a good idea.
Also how would you edit skilltree knowing that you can have ambidexterity annointed in the amulet?

3.6 video is a little outdated now, but I made this forum guide as detailed as I could, it's pretty close to the video in terms of details. And everything is up to date with 3.9.

In that case, I'd make the skill tree like this:
www.poeurl.com/cG32

You can also get Soul of Steel instead of Gladiator's Perseverance for more tankiness.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Dec 30, 2019, 12:37:05 PM
Hey,

first of all I really like your build idea. The only problem i currently have is to scale damage.

Which items would you switch out on my character to boost my dmg?

"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

first of all I really like your build idea. The only problem i currently have is to scale damage.

Which items would you switch out on my character to boost my dmg?

Hi. Your DPS is 1.15m on LocalIdentity's Pob. Pretty close to required gear's dps, 1.47m. Build becomes much better after reaching that dps. It's like the starting point of the build doing good(a little higher dps is needed for Metamorph) and getting better and better on the way to meta gear version. First upgrade needs to be Lion's Roar instead of Onslaught flask, because we already have Onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree. That way you have 1.43m dps. I see that you already got a higher dps weapon, so that part is done. Steel Rings would be the best upgrade next, both having high physical damage. No need to be essence crafted ones at this point, but 9-15ish would be good.

I'm thinking to completely remove leech from gear and get Gladiator's Perseverance node, like the tree in the message before yours. This will make required gear better by getting a good rare amulet there. It's not final yet, but you can do the same since you'll already upgrade your amulet on the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info