[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Nerf to fossil crafting had some effects on helms on both gears. "%Life regeneration" and "Nearby Enemies Take % Increased Physical Damage" we have on helm are not obtainable through fossil crafting on normal bases anymore. Life Regen will be removed from gear soon, also Meta Gear's Helm needs to be Elder base from now on, because "Nearby Enemies Take % Increased Physical Damage" became an elder mod. Also, Life Regen is available as a Warlord mod, but we can't have both, that's why Life Regen is removed. Necessary notes are taken under Gears and Gems section in red color. I will update items as soon as I can.

GL HF Sundering in Delirium!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 12, 2020, 11:33:23 AM
OP, is it possible you can do an organised breakdown for gems when leveling? Also weapons to use, items to look for etc and cheap uniques to buy during the campaign??

4 - Use Dual strike and added damage G-B

8 - Sunder & fast attack speeds R-G

Or some better way? The wall of text is a bit difficult to decipher

Thanks
Last edited by Nevzat on Mar 12, 2020, 6:02:49 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
OP, is it possible you can do an organised breakdown for gems when leveling? Also weapons to use, items to look for etc and cheap uniques to buy during the campaign??

Or some better way? The wall of text is a bit difficult to decipher

Thanks

I just made the levelling part better, but I have some more plans for making it even better, some addition like what you have suggested. Not sure when I'll be able to do it, but it's on my mind. Right now there are info about most important gems, also a big list of cheap uniques that can help.
Planning to try sunder in this league, any reason to stick to gladiator vs champion or Juggernaut?

Thanks.
Going to start with this build into 3.10, thx for the guide!
Hi! I've started again with your build because I didn't find better for me even from another classes. (Fast+Tanky+Clear Speed+Fast lab+Can bosses)
It was not very easy for leveling but after 38 lvl (multistrike support) it becomes much more casual. And after second ascendancy it becomes much more easy and something like endgame farming.

What do you think about cluster jewels? Does somebody use them?
(Sorry not perfect english)
Last edited by Path0709 on Mar 15, 2020, 6:59:03 PM
so i got a cluster jewel that seems epic for this build i pathed it just above Resolute Technique.

Think its worth?
"
Planning to try sunder in this league, any reason to stick to gladiator vs champion or Juggernaut?

Thanks.

In Sunder's case, it's more like Champion vs. Gladiator. Gladiator has better clear speed because of challenger charges and bleed explosion combined, which gives the clear speed this build has. Whereas Champion is tankier, having perma fortify with cannot be stunned, so we can remove Unwavering Stance and Iron Reflexes, having evasion. Also changing Ruthless with Fortify gem on Sunder. Adrenaline and Master of metal are nice as well. But it will lose it's clear speed. Bleed explosions can be found on Conqueror influenced items or haemophilia if going Champion, but wording of more vs. increased in Challenger vs. Adrenaline makes it's difference, because if there's going to be Multistrike, we need every attack speed we can get to make that auto-targeting machinegun. It's more of a choice I mean.

"
Path0709 wrote:
Hi! I've started again with your build because I didn't find better for me even from another classes. (Fast+Tanky+Clear Speed+Fast lab+Can bosses)
It was not very easy for leveling but after 38 lvl (multistrike support) it becomes much more casual. And after second ascendancy it becomes much more easy and something like endgame farming.

What do you think about cluster jewels? Does somebody use them?
(Sorry not perfect english)

Hi. I just put a levelling gems list to Levelling section to make levelling easier, especially for low levels. You can check there if you did something different. But yeah, Sunder skyrockets after Multistrike.
There are some good Cluster Jewel notables like Deep Cuts, Iron Breaker, Smite the Weak, Feed The Fury(can replace Gladiator's Perseverance), Vicious Guard, Ancestral Might, Surging Vitality, etc. But tbh I don't know what to do with Cluster jewels yet. I might just skip them for the build and add info about good notables that can be taken and leave that part to players to keep the build simple as possible, giving players more customization options they see fit for themselves. But it's too early still.

"
so i got a cluster jewel that seems epic for this build i pathed it just above Resolute Technique.

Think its worth?

Looks good, but I think you can find better notables, like the ones I recommended up above. Cluster jewels has to be good enough to replace the notables we have on passive tree. Problem here is most of the notables we have are important, so it will not be easy choice with cluster jewels. I'm saving some I crafted for testing for when gear gets closer to required gear, to have better results.

"
Nevzat wrote:

I just made a list like the one you suggested!
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 17, 2020, 7:26:43 AM
Hello, i m currently 76 lvl, and have 5-socket belly of the beast. Definitely need to be replaced Faster support attack to Impale Support?

When viewing damage per second, Faster 25 percent more damage than Impale.
hey mate.
i saw the Glad soultether thing. u think its possible to get it in the set up somehow? cause of resists and all...

and a vulnerability on hit ring :D
Last edited by izumy on Mar 18, 2020, 10:55:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info