[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

I have about 200 chaos to spend, what should my priority upgrades be?

thanks
"
matkouton wrote:
Hello, i m currently 76 lvl, and have 5-socket belly of the beast. Definitely need to be replaced Faster support attack to Impale Support?

When viewing damage per second, Faster 25 percent more damage than Impale.

Hi. I think you're using either in-game tooltip or original Pob for DPS where impale dps is not calculated. It needs to be LocalIdentity's Pob to be able to include impale dps in calculation. On my 5-link belly, Impale Support gives %22 more dps over Faster Attacks Support when impale dps is included.

"
izumy wrote:
hey mate.
i saw the Glad soultether thing. u think its possible to get it in the set up somehow? cause of resists and all...

and a vulnerability on hit ring :D

Soul Tether is a nice idea and possible but losing triple +40 resists would be hard and expensive to manage on other items, as well we lose the abyss socket. It's a matter of choice, but I'd keep the Stygian here. You can also get "Enemies have -%15 to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits" on Stygian as a further improvement.
Vulnerability on Hit to ring would be a nice addition, so we'll have it all the time and put back Enfeeble to CWDT setup. It would also be awesome on Meta Gear, but the problem is availability and cost increases for the build. But I'd take it if you can pay the cost.

"
Nevzat wrote:
I have about 200 chaos to spend, what should my priority upgrades be?

thanks

A weapon with higher physical dps, a rare amulet, steel rings and a stygian vise with an abyss jewel. 200c probably won't be enough for all these, but I wrote them in order of importance that I think.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 19, 2020, 4:09:59 AM
Upgraded my gear but finding the DPS on bosses quite weak...

"
Nevzat wrote:
Upgraded my gear but finding the DPS on bosses quite weak...

It has a couple of reasons. First and most important is your DPS is still pretty low. It's 1/3 of Required Gear's DPS. It needs to be higher to start being effective on bosses. You need a 6-link belly, Concentrated Effect is important for bosses. You can swap Concentrated Effect with Fortify until you get a 6-link, since you have the required int. You need Swift Skewering as amulet anointment for %97 Impale chance, for impale to become fully effective. Impale is important for bosses. "Non-Vaal skill deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" on boots is a nice damage buff for bosses as well. Soul Catcher as middle flask will help.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 22, 2020, 5:36:17 PM
instead of skewering would these gloves be any good? i found these
so i been trying to craft weapons.

here is what i am currently using:

here is what i just made

is multi modding the second option a good choice? or should i really be trying to hit ruthless/melee phys on the weapon instead.

Thanks,

P.S. any other gear upgrade advice would be great.
Hi! How can I improove this build for Delve? (First league delving)
I'm curious as to how I could improve the skill tree with clusters
"
Nevzat wrote:
instead of skewering would these gloves be any good? i found these

I see you already got Swift Skewering on amulet. It's better because there were some losses with those gloves. It's not Spiked Gloves(no implicit), also no phys. damage. You would also miss -%10 Phys. damage reduction to monsters from Swift Skewering.
Your DPS is much better now. If you can get gems 20-20 it will be much better and build will start being more effective.

"
is multi modding the second option a good choice? or should i really be trying to hit ruthless/melee phys on the weapon instead.

Thanks,

P.S. any other gear upgrade advice would be great.

There is no need to get the Elder weapon mods unless you're going to get "Socketed Gems have %X More Attack and Cast Speed" on gloves and run Leap on it. I like to have it earlier on weapon as a preperation to gloves having this mod. This "more" wording makes significant difference on Leap speed, there is also %10 increased attack speed from Culling Strike. If you're not gonna get this mod on gloves, there's no need for Melee Phys. Damage or Ruthless on weapon. On the contrary, it's better if you run Vaal Ancestral Warchief on gloves with Maim(Melee phys - Maim - Bloodlust) because Maim boosts our dps a little. This glove mod and elder weapon setup on Meta Gear is purely for faster leap speed, thus faster clear speed.
I just checked your gear. It's all good. Just a little raw physical damage is needed. On gloves, rings, and also an amulet change. With more raw physical damage on your setup, dps will increase by a good amount.

"
Path0709 wrote:
Hi! How can I improove this build for Delve? (First league delving)

Hi. Build does pretty good in delve with this setup. No specific change is needed. Only you can add Quartz flask as middle flask for Phasing which will help in delve.

"
DasPizzar wrote:
I'm curious as to how I could improve the skill tree with clusters

I haven't tested this yet but good notables on my mind are; Deep Cuts, Iron Breaker, Smite the Weak, Feed The Fury(can replace Gladiator's Perseverance), Vicious Guard, Ancestral Might and Surging Vitality. I'm still unsure of what to do with Cluster Jewels but I will look into this at some point. Meanwhile I'm open to any suggestions as always.
could i just put lacerate skill in and it works fine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info