[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Hi guys,
I have 3 ex, what is the best improvement for me?
Craft a second foil?
"
Bois use the Precision Aura Level 1 on top of the others, only reserves like 22 Mana (so basically free) but gives 3% Effective Crit Chance and like 90 Accuracy.

Best tip! Gives a nice dps boost for almost no penalty.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
What do you think of swapping to Oni-Goroshi + Kaom?
Has anybody tried? I'm gonna set it up on PoB and post here the the comparison when I have some free time
Hi there, thank you very much for the awesome build. This is one of the clearest and most detailed build I have ever read. excellent job!!! I have started to do red map and died quite frequently (most of the time is with the legion monster).

So I have two questions:

1)Should I use a rare gloves with attack speed and add physical damage because the corrupted Oskarm is 2e now.
2)My next investment? the sword from your new trade link or amulet? or any other recommendation?

My build:
Last edited by blo927 on Jun 16, 2019, 5:29:40 AM
Hey guys. I have a question when I am using Multistrike Support Gem I am losing my ALL Endurance charge's. But why???

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhego_1/characters

Char name : Lejyoner_Kamil

Thanks....
"
Rhego_1 wrote:
Hey guys. I have a question when I am using Multistrike Support Gem I am losing my ALL Endurance charge's. But why???

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhego_1/characters

Char name : Lejyoner_Kamil

Thanks....

Because every attack from multistrike can proc the tectonic slam effect, burning quickly endurance charges. Swap it with Melee Physical Damage support, you'll notice the difference.
I just got to maps and I'm having issue killing mob with fire resist or elemental resist.

Is there a way to work around that?
Hey, first of all thanks for the awesome and detailed build!

I am currently trying to go from Ahn's Might to a rare foil/sword with a dps between the weapons from the trade link you just posted and the tier 3 weapons (probably closer to the tier 3 weapons).
However, none of the ones I can find will show more total DPS in POB. It's always 20k-15k less. I would like to swith, especially because I hate the slow playstyle but am uncertain now.
I also read your comment on Accuracy from other gear that will be necessary when removing AHN's might. With my gear I reach around 900 accuracy... Still the DPS is less.

Anyone got an idea what is missing here for me?

Thanks a lot!
Hello Rake,

Here my gear :
Spoiler

Could you, please, advice which i should improve next ?

Thanks in advance.
How should I go about crafting a great foil step by step, I’ve never made a foil and it’s been a few leagues since I last played

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info