[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Rings & Amulet section. You suggest +1 frenzy/power charge but how can we get chance to generate them?
"
Rings & Amulet section. You suggest +1 frenzy/power charge but how can we get chance to generate them?

It's plus one to minimum charges so with those mods you always have at least one charge.
"
melink14 wrote:
"

It's plus one to minimum charges so with those mods you always have at least one charge.

Thanks!
Currently leveling this build act 2 just wondering best 6 link to use while using a tabula not sure if its written and i missed it anyone let me know cheers
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jun 15, 2019, 8:28:04 PM
Since im not using rage, is there a alternative gem for Berserk? Maybe coldsnap?
idk, guys, can u help me?
I have t4-t3 gear with flasks, but in POB have only 1.2kk dps to shaper. And i have little problems with damage. What's wrong with my gear? Thanks.
Why you suggest MAIM support on 6 link rare body armour? We have "Dismembering" in passive tree so we have 20% chance to maim on crit hit. Better option is Loreweave.
I’m not running rage so I’m using two CWDT setups right now. One setup with molten shell and enfeeble, and another with ice golem and wave of conviction. Is this a good setup or should I link immortal call and increased duration to CWDT instead of MS and enfeeble?
"
DR0DIUS wrote:
I’m not running rage so I’m using two CWDT setups right now. One setup with molten shell and enfeeble, and another with ice golem and wave of conviction. Is this a good setup or should I link immortal call and increased duration to CWDT instead of MS and enfeeble?

Same question guys... I would like to know wich one is better
"
Why you suggest MAIM support on 6 link rare body armour? We have "Dismembering" in passive tree so we have 20% chance to maim on crit hit. Better option is Loreweave.

Maim Support increases your damage AND further increases your damage against maimed targets. (By itself, maim only slows targets with no additional damage).

That plus the added crit chance (better than loreweave's) and life is probably what makes a good rare armor better.

Though I didn't crunch the numbers personally.
Last edited by melink14 on Jun 15, 2019, 8:33:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info