[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Isent running Oni-Goroshi just overall better dmg output? not like two foils add any form of survivability?
Quick question, because I'm confused about converted damage.

Do we benefit from the "Increased melee damage" implicit of Spiked Gloves ?
I was surprised not to see them anywhere in the build, maybe they can replace Oskarm until I can afford corrupted Tombfist ?

Got these

Isn't that a decent choice for a helm as well? It's often so annoying to be chilled and attacking even slower. This helm has decent armor, ok-ish max life, extra fire damage AND freeze / chill immunity wich all benefit this build.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Bois use the Precision Aura Level 1 on top of the others, only reserves like 22 Mana (so basically free) but gives 3% Effective Crit Chance and like 90 Accuracy.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
"
LesserForms wrote:
THis might be a noob question, but here goes:

I'm struggling with having too much of my mana reserved.
I get that a lvl 3 enlighten would help with that, but is there any other way to get around it?

I currently have 7 mana with all auras running.
Tech-slam costs 45 to cast. so. Can't even cast it :D

Please help.

I'd say get rid of War Banner and see how it goes if it's still bad, just use Blood and Sand and Hatred, You need "Hatred + Herald of Purity + Blood and Sand + Enlighten(lvl 4)" to probably run 3 aura's.

Just hit maps and I have enough currency to pick up enlighten. Is it worth doing that now or do I wait until yellow/red maps for it?
"
Crusader226 wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
"
LesserForms wrote:
THis might be a noob question, but here goes:

I'm struggling with having too much of my mana reserved.
I get that a lvl 3 enlighten would help with that, but is there any other way to get around it?

I currently have 7 mana with all auras running.
Tech-slam costs 45 to cast. so. Can't even cast it :D

Please help.

I'd say get rid of War Banner and see how it goes if it's still bad, just use Blood and Sand and Hatred, You need "Hatred + Herald of Purity + Blood and Sand + Enlighten(lvl 4)" to probably run 3 aura's.

Just hit maps and I have enough currency to pick up enlighten. Is it worth doing that now or do I wait until yellow/red maps for it?

I ran with Blood and Sand + Hatred all the way to guardians, although I ran with those 2 with lvl 2 enlighten, I just recently put Herald of Purity slight mana problems with lvl 2 enlighten with single target. I'd say just use Blood and San + Hatred, I'm not sure if you mean you have enough currency to pick up lvl 1 Enlighten or not but Enlighten Level 3 is around 1 ex, and level 4 is around 5 ex. So to keep it simple, you can just use Blood and Sand + Hatred, lvl 1 enlighten doesn't do anything until it's lvl 2 atleast so if you want to play it a little cheap buy a lvl 1 gem with 20% qual for extra exp and lvl it yourself.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

Isn't that a decent choice for a helm as well? It's often so annoying to be chilled and attacking even slower. This helm has decent armor, ok-ish max life, extra fire damage AND freeze / chill immunity wich all benefit this build.

Doesn't seem like a bad helmet at all and if you can manage to get the helm enchant on it as-well even better, the freeze / chill immunity is decent, you could just use a flask that removes it and makes you immune while that flask is active. The extra fire damage gives you a bit of extra damage from PoB it seems. Like you said though ok-ish life not the best and not much Resistances for it but if you can manage to keep your Resistances up I don't see a problem with it.
"
TwoFresh wrote:
Quick question, because I'm confused about converted damage.

Do we benefit from the "Increased melee damage" implicit of Spiked Gloves ?
I was surprised not to see them anywhere in the build, maybe they can replace Oskarm until I can afford corrupted Tombfist ?

Got these

I've been using Spikes Gloves and unless PoB is incorrect we do benefit from those implicit gloves. I stopped using Oskarm and grabbed myself some decent Spiked Gloves so I could get some life and attack speed with it.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
I ran with Blood and Sand + Hatred all the way to guardians, although I ran with those 2 with lvl 2 enlighten, I just recently put Herald of Purity slight mana problems with lvl 2 enlighten with single target. I'd say just use Blood and San + Hatred, I'm not sure if you mean you have enough currency to pick up lvl 1 Enlighten or not but Enlighten Level 3 is around 1 ex, and level 4 is around 5 ex. So to keep it simple, you can just use Blood and Sand + Hatred, lvl 1 enlighten doesn't do anything until it's lvl 2 atleast so if you want to play it a little cheap buy a lvl 1 gem with 20% qual for extra exp and lvl it yourself.

Yeah, I have enough for the lvl 1 version. I am just trying to fix up and and straighten out my character right now as I continue doing maps.
How can I see the full skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info