[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

AWSOME BUILD!
what u think if i swap Herald of Purify to Herald of Ash + add xoph's blood?
tell me please)
Is it possible you could make a HC version PoB for this build?
If I play Rage Combo with Berserk i dont know which gem to switch out in order to keep fortify in my 6 links. Someone help me out plz :)
"
7VaPaLM wrote:
"
Rhego_1 wrote:
Hey guys. I have a question when I am using Multistrike Support Gem I am losing my ALL Endurance charge's. But why???

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhego_1/characters

Char name : Lejyoner_Kamil

Thanks....

Because every attack from multistrike can proc the tectonic slam effect, burning quickly endurance charges. Swap it with Melee Physical Damage support, you'll notice the difference.

But I feel this build is unplayable without multistrike, it attacks to slow and for what you need to get that AS to equal multistrike is insane in price. I feel you can play with it and build back up the endurance charges? I stopped playing the build because how slow it was. I want to play it but it feels like a slug without multistrike.
"
daimonxp wrote:
"
7VaPaLM wrote:
"
Rhego_1 wrote:
Hey guys. I have a question when I am using Multistrike Support Gem I am losing my ALL Endurance charge's. But why???

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhego_1/characters

Char name : Lejyoner_Kamil

Thanks....

Because every attack from multistrike can proc the tectonic slam effect, burning quickly endurance charges. Swap it with Melee Physical Damage support, you'll notice the difference.

But I feel this build is unplayable without multistrike, it attacks to slow and for what you need to get that AS to equal multistrike is insane in price. I feel you can play with it and build back up the endurance charges? I stopped playing the build because how slow it was. I want to play it but it feels like a slug without multistrike.

Start with swords witch atk speed, u can get them for 20-30c, then u get a good weap... Since i started using foils the build is super fun
"
nynek1337 wrote:
Did u kill uber elder with this build?

A gear around T3 / T2 (~25ex-30ex 6-7m shaper dps Anaxis_TSlam) got one-shotted by the elder. Tried 3 portals then brought a carry if elder landed a hit I died. Shaper easy-peasy but the uber elder is not possible atleast for me ( killed multiple time on other characters). Dmg wise its great you can map and kill map bosses with ease, ofc some hard mods like extra crit will retk you on maps too.
Last edited by an4x15 on Jun 16, 2019, 7:13:24 PM
"

"
Start with swords witch atk speed, u can get them for 20-30c, then u get a good weap... Since i started using foils the build is super fun

I'm not willing to save 20-30ex per weapon just to make build work. As a guy just said as well. The build is cool for mapping, but with out super heavy investment no point at all. I don't have much currency to try out using AS weapons, I've moved back to ED Bane/Contagion. I wanted this build to work out but just doesn't seem worth especially after this guys comment for the amount of investment just to make something happen. Believe me I want to play it. But I can't afford the build.

"A gear around T3 / T2 (~25ex-30ex 6-7m shaper dps Anaxis_TSlam) got one-shotted by the elder. Tried 3 portals then brought a carry if elder landed a hit I died. Shaper easy-peasy but the uber elder is not possible atleast for me ( killed multiple time on other characters). Dmg wise its great you can map and kill map bosses with ease, ofc some hard mods like extra crit will retk you on maps too."
Last edited by daimonxp on Jun 16, 2019, 7:21:13 PM
Great guide!!

But damn I feel squishy!!!
Last edited by Leetpks on Jun 16, 2019, 8:44:57 PM
Awesome guide man!
So what are best crafts to put on foil, I was lucky enough to get t1 phys% and don’t know how I should craft it for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info