[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

I'm super confused right now.... i have 2 Ahn's might and 2 foils.... sometimes when i compare them in POB one time i have more dmg with Ahn 2nd time i have more with my foils....
Hey guys, if I'm not doing something wrong with path of building we can use Herald of purity + Herald of Ash + War Banner + Blood and sand + low level Precision with less mana reserved than Purity + Hatred + War Banner and the first config gives me more dps.

If you have space for the combination of auras is a good boost of damage.

"
Cromi38 wrote:
So what are best crafts to put on foil, I was lucky enough to get t1 phys% and don’t know how I should craft it for this build

I’m a noob but from what I’ve seen best base is the % physical / accuracy mod as you can then craft the 129% craft along with physical damage and attack speed.

Process I have been using is get 83-86 ilevel foil, make 20%, perfect fossil to 25-30%, scour, transmutation, alteration, regal then craft. But I would check pDPS before doing multimod / single exalt craft as there are plenty of foils available at 1-3 exalt that may be better.
Just wanted to chime in.

IN general, i love this build.
I love jumping around, smashing stuff.
I'm in Yellow/red maps and everything feels smooth enough - though very slow with Ahns Might. Popping totems help, but still feels a bit slow. I'm a very casual player so I don't mind this as much.

But I have to say that its too bad the actual weapon upgrade from Ahns are 1ex+
This has nothing to do with the build itself, but it seems that to reach endgame with this build, this current league, you will need to invest SO much currency. That means endless grinding of pre-endgame.

I would not recommend this build to beginners or new players due to the amount of currency needed to get to the end-game, and the flask heavy playstyle.

Props to Rake for making this extensive guide, and actually creating a tectonic build that works :)
"
Cromi38 wrote:
So what are best crafts to put on foil, I was lucky enough to get t1 phys% and don’t know how I should craft it for this build

Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
128% increased Physical Damage (crafted)
16% increased Attack Speed (crafted)
24% increased Critical Strike Chance (crafted)
+15% to Quality (crafted)
and
Hits cant be evaded (if you chief and having accuracy problem should go for this)
or
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 13% Elemental Resistances (crafted)

"
Chaviliz wrote:
Hey guys, if I'm not doing something wrong with path of building we can use Herald of purity + Herald of Ash + War Banner + Blood and sand + low level Precision with less mana reserved than Purity + Hatred + War Banner and the first config gives me more dps.

So far I have not used hatred. Herald of Ash, purity and blood and sand + recently added lvl1 precision after a tip here. I have 0 mana problems. Whenever I switch off HoA and turn on hatred I almost have no mana so very hard to sustain.

I have not used war banner yet. May try it as well and see how it goes.

For those that struggle with the slow attack speed I can recommend getting a jewel with a chance for onslaught on kill. While mapping it procs a lot and gives a smoother feeling when clearing.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
an4x15 wrote:
"
Cromi38 wrote:

and
Hits cant be evaded (if you chief and having accuracy problem should go for this)
or

I already have phys% t1 so I’m gonna need another mod. But I also just rolled t2 hybrid phys/accuracy so it should help for that. If I have one foil have “hits can’t be evaded” does the other foil I use need it? Or does one mod work for both weapons?
"
Chaviliz wrote:

Under 100mana without reduced mana cost nodes or craft you will have constant mana regen / leech issue, ofc if you are above 3-4 attack per sec ( 5.15 buffed on my build)
Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Precision lvl 6 + enlighten lvl 4 was the best solution for me.
Warbanner with stacks is good but at boss you wont have any on maps you don't need more dmg.
Also, I suggest run Herald of Ash over Purity it doses less flat dmg but the burn/splash is really useful and its a plus you don't need to lvl just get a 1/20 gem for the dmg.
"
Cromi38 wrote:
"
an4x15 wrote:
"
Cromi38 wrote:

and
or

I already have phys% t1 so I’m gonna need another mod. But I also just rolled t2 hybrid phys/accuracy so it should help for that. If I have one foil have “hits can’t be evaded” does the other foil I use need it? Or does one mod work for both weapons?

If you have phys% go for a flat phys

Adds 14 to 29 Physical Damage (crafted)

Im not sure but probably both of the weapon need the cant evade. ( But if you have this mod you dont need any accuracy.)
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Chaviliz wrote:

So far I have not used hatred. Herald of Ash, purity and blood and sand + recently added lvl1 precision after a tip here. I have 0 mana problems. Whenever I switch off HoA and turn on hatred I almost have no mana so very hard to sustain.

I have not used war banner yet. May try it as well and see how it goes.

For those that struggle with the slow attack speed I can recommend getting a jewel with a chance for onslaught on kill. While mapping it procs a lot and gives a smoother feeling when clearing.

For increase clearspeed easier to get an abyss jewel with increased att speed when crit and another one with onslaught on kill. + If you have decent gear and can sustain on maps you can run blood rage

+ you can get a Sinvicta's Mettle to get rampage stacks at start.
Last edited by an4x15 on Jun 17, 2019, 5:48:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info