0.10.3 Patch Notes

"
The line for each stat on the character panel now alternates colours so that they're easier to read.

Excellent! love the work youre putting into this game. you and your dev team are doing an amazing job. keep it up :)
Sooo...4 extra points for CI users..meaning we need to spend 4 more points or respec 4 old or how is it thought to work? why not just add the 20% to ci instead..
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
One interesting thing is it seems like cyclone might be based on the weapons reach so it might make duelist the best for cyclone as well. It would be nice to know for sure though if it does use weapon reach or has its own base reach.
"
Sooo...4 extra points for CI users..meaning we need to spend 4 more points or respec 4 old or how is it thought to work? why not just add the 20% to ci instead..

You can take CI as usual, but you have the option of spending those extra points to get a large bonus to ES.

Not including them in the keystone itself means you have to spend points on them that you wouldn't be able to spend elsewhere.
"
Nobake wrote:
Question: is Cyclone a red or green gem? I'm guessing probably red since the strength classes get earlier access to it from quests.

Requesting changing it to green (assuming it isn't already) and giving it to Dex classes earlier. It is the claw/dagger users lacking an AoE after all. Strength already has options in Leap, Cleave, Sweep, and GS.

Other than that bit of feedback, looks like a great set of changes!

It's listed in the patch notes as Dexterity/Strength (which implies Dex primary).

"
Chris, I'm very interested in the art changes made in every patch, is there any way the changes, or at least major ones, could be included in the patch notes instead of being generalized? I used to avoid using Lightning Arrow because of the brightness of the old effect, and didn't notice it was changed until grouping with a friend one day after the last patch. Does Russell have a compilation of changes that can be included, or maybe a separate post in the art feedback forum?

I specifically put Lightning Arrow improvements in the patch notes for that patch :P

The "incremental improvements" for the art changes really are ones that are too small to comment on. There are hundreds per week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nobake wrote:
Question: is Cyclone a red or green gem? I'm guessing probably red since the strength classes get earlier access to it from quests.

Requesting changing it to green (assuming it isn't already) and giving it to Dex classes earlier. It is the claw/dagger users lacking an AoE after all. Strength already has options in Leap, Cleave, Sweep, and GS.

Other than that bit of feedback, looks like a great set of changes!

It's listed in the patch notes as Dexterity/Strength (which implies Dex primary).

"
Chris, I'm very interested in the art changes made in every patch, is there any way the changes, or at least major ones, could be included in the patch notes instead of being generalized? I used to avoid using Lightning Arrow because of the brightness of the old effect, and didn't notice it was changed until grouping with a friend one day after the last patch. Does Russell have a compilation of changes that can be included, or maybe a separate post in the art feedback forum?

I specifically put Lightning Arrow improvements in the patch notes for that patch :P

The "incremental improvements" for the art changes really are ones that are too small to comment on. There are hundreds per week.

Chris, could you please tell us whether the LGOH nerf means it'll only use the skill effectiveness or the combined effectiveness of skill + all other support gems that cut the effectiveness?

It makes a big difference, please.
"
Life Gain on Hit is now scaled by the Damage Effectiveness of a skill.

Oh no, Life Gain on Hit was the salvation for builds with low damage ...
"
xUnseeNx wrote:
"
Life Gain on Hit is now scaled by the Damage Effectiveness of a skill.

Oh no, Life Gain on Hit was the salvation for builds with low damage ...

still is... high attackspeed is great whit life on hit
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Does attack speed affect Cyclone? And increased radius of area skills??
Last edited by JamesWorth on Mar 12, 2013, 5:52:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info