0.10.3 Patch Notes

First, how do you get Cyclone if you've already completed the quest for it before the patch. It's almost impossible to read through all of the pages and find an answer. I'm sure someone already asked, so sorry. (I know the same question is unanswered on the previous page)

Second, my game keeps crashing when entering The Docks now. I can't progress without going there so I guess I'm stuck until a fix comes out.
Haha, what? You brought Garen in the game?
Next patch i'm expecting to see this:
In defence tab you can now see how much above the max your resists values currently are.

I'm buying all your armor scraps, whetstones. pm me.
I'm buying all your 70+ maps, pm me.
Make sure you check my shop -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/231978
My ign // The_Aussie
Yet another patch and still no bloody way to disable retarded account locking for ppl with dynamic IP...
Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.
"
silenrazvan wrote:
Haha, what? You brought Garen in the game?

2h Sword Duelist with Cyclone = DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAA
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
how this thing with crtl+c works?
clipboard = chat?
@wulfgar_red
Just save us all the trouble and remove LGoN ye' cheeky gits, it's getting nerfed to uselessness anyway.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Last edited by MajorThor on Mar 13, 2013, 11:07:17 AM
Will you please post the mana cost per level breakdown for cyclone? (ie, at what level does mana cost increase beyond 30?)

Thanks
IGN: NinetySixBottlesOfBeer
Last edited by Edits on Mar 13, 2013, 11:02:48 AM
"
Wulfgarr wrote:
how this thing with crtl+c works?
clipboard = chat?

Clipboard is clipboard.
If you open notepad and mark something and push ctrl+c it is copied into the clipboard memory.

Ctrl + v takes the latest thing in clipboard and pastes it where you are currently marked.

So clipboard is the memory place so to speak where cut and copied things are placed.

While it's cool that you've buffed CI a little, I think you've gone about it the wrong way. One of the only benefits if CI is that while it gave less survivability, it needed less nodes, meaning you could put more nodes in other areas, such as offense.

It kinda sucks that you've just added additional ES nodes. It would have been nicer to have a 20% or 30% ES boost on the CI node itself. 50% was a bit much, but removing it entirely is a huge nerf.

CI builds also need some additional defense against stuns, shocks, and being frozen. This could be addressed by making those effects based on life percentage instead of total life.

HP character has 6000 HP? He must be at 100% health to have maximum defense against those status effects.
ES character has 1 HP? He is always at 100% health and therefore always has maximum defense against those status effects.

This would be a very welcome addition, as CI really is very weak right now.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info