0.10.3 Patch Notes

GGG, I'm honestly disappointed. You wanted to make the loveable Whirlwind skill in the game but you didn't want to make it overused and/or overpowered like it is in D2/D3 by making it HORRIBLE.

The reason people enjoy playing with that skill in Diablo games is not because it's overpowered (Hammerdin? Bowazon? Blizzsorc? Lightsorc? etc) but because it's FUN.

Cyclone in it's current state is not fun. Truth.

Also GG nerfing melee even further. Cleave, one of the most fun melee skills now just became a lot more difficult to use thanks to the LGoH nerf.
Last edited by Zoxjib on Mar 13, 2013, 12:07:27 AM
"
GGG, I'm honestly disappointed. You wanted to make the loveable Whirlwind skill in the game but you didn't want to make it overused and/or overpowered like it is in D2/D3 by making it HORRIBLE.

The reason people enjoy playing with that skill in Diablo games is not because it's overpowered (Hammerdin? Bowazon? Blizzsorc? Lightsorc? etc) but because it's FUN.

Cyclone in it's current state is not fun. Truth.

Also GG nerfing melee even further. Cleave, one of the most fun melee skills now just became a lot more difficult to use thanks to the LGoH nerf.

I'm sorry. But I find this skill very fun to use.
what is the radius of cyclone when using unarmed.... lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The LGOH nerf really hurt my Ranger and Duelist alot. Not sure I understand the reasoning of making Melee more diffcult to use when its been obvious for a long time that Melee needs some help. I know it helps single target more so than aoe but still I fight packs more than I fight a single mob.
cyclone is amazing with a face breaker build! Has indirect synergy with frenzy and it gives more aoe with the +2 melee range node! LOVE GGG!
Was just thinking it be nice if the character stat lines shaded differently. Thanks!

member of The Old Timers Guild
Also playing : D3 valhalla#1240 , Grim Dawn , TQ+IT
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
1) Nice to see you've done something with CI. However, it would appear that this isn't really what you want. Since you stated you wanted to keep ES (boosts) and CI separated, which clearly didn't happen. So, back to square one I guess.

I said this a while ago and really hope it's considered; I like the flavor of new CI. Problem is, losing the more ES buff on top of an item nerf was too hard of a hit. I'm glad to see 20% more ES added to the tree, but sad to see it is part of a CI chain though. My suggestion: remove the notable and chain leading to it, add five 5% more ES nodes distributed about the tree (between Templar, With, and Shadow starting areas, and two midway through the increased ES clusters between Witch starting and the middle of the tree. This would 10-15% more ES for most builds, and reward extensive speccing rather than make the more ES purely a CI "thing."
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Mar 13, 2013, 2:22:02 AM
I'm surprised there was no skill point refund when putting in more passives around CI. I know they only added to it, but it would be nice to be able to respec for it, since it will changed the plan of CI builds.
Great stuff. Now if you can change that drop timer to return 2 minutes of time always, the item ninja issue would be solved. If somebody cant pickup their item after 2 minutes then tough :D

Oh, my kiwi is still getting stuck when I use portals. Sometimes I have to open the micro transaction screen, dismiss, then re summon him. I have heard other people have issues with other pets too, not just kiwis.
I already did the Hillock quest (in Cruel) with my shadow so how i can i get the cyclone Skill Gem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info