0.10.3 Patch Notes

let's see how good loh now is compared to life leech D:
0.o so this hits in the middle of the 2hr race...
Last edited by zoocubes on Mar 12, 2013, 2:43:12 PM
"
Iridescent wrote:
I don't really understand, is the Life gain on hit gem patch a buff or a nerf? I'm sorry I do not seem to understand it.

yes nerf

let me give you a exmaple my ranger uses loh, light arrow, lmp and chain. so a lvl 20 loh gem is 44 loh. light arrow damage effectiveness is 70%.
44x.30 = a 13.2 loss in loh.
now this is where the numbers get crazy light arrow hits up to 3 targets around + lmp so 3x3=9 and chain 9x2=18. 18x13.2= 237.6 less loh when i hit 18 targets at once.
"
tigersfan420 wrote:
"
Iridescent wrote:
I don't really understand, is the Life gain on hit gem patch a buff or a nerf? I'm sorry I do not seem to understand it.

yes nerf

let me give you a exmaple my ranger uses loh, light arrow, lmp and chain. so a lvl 20 loh gem is 44 loh. light arrow damage effectiveness is 70%.
now this is where the numbers get crazy light arrow hits up to 3 targets around + lmp so 3x3=9 and chain 9x2=18. 18x13.2= 237.6 less loh when i hit 18 targets at once.

i smell butthurt
that the numbers get crazy, is the reason it was op, is the reason they patched it.

to the ci whiners: you can get way more es than hp easily, you are immune to chaos damage. the drawback is you get stunned and shit. if you remove that, everyone will play ci.
Thank you! GGG are the Kings!
"
tigersfan420 wrote:
"
Iridescent wrote:

yes nerf

you realize there are other skills besides LA, right ?

whether it's a buff or a nerf totally depends on what skill you're using
"
tigersfan420 wrote:
"
Iridescent wrote:

yes nerf

And you would still be getting over 600 HP per LA shot, so whats the problem exactly? Seems like a needed balance to me.
Last edited by Derza on Mar 12, 2013, 3:18:26 PM
Hello, my Shadow has killed Hillock on Cruel, though he hasn't claimed the reward yet. Does Cyclone get added to the existing rewardpool so I immediately claim Cyclone as the reward wednesday or do I need to level a new character and kill Hillock on Cruel?
Domination:
Lvl 58 Power Siphon Witch
"
jamesl wrote:
"
tigersfan420 wrote:
"
Iridescent wrote:

yes nerf

you realize there are other skills besides LA, right ?

whether it's a buff or a nerf totally depends on what skill you're using

yeah i just said an example antoher example is heavy strike with 150% dmg effectivness so it would be a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info