Creative SB X-Fi sound issue

I've seen others with this card/driver note different issues, so no doubt you will be looking at this. My particular issue caused a rapid clicking, almost buzzing whenever I came close to open fire. It seemed directly related, as the volume would increase or subside based on my proximity, and movement. I checked, and my drivers are up to date.
Thanks for the free weekend, and the game looks really good. Good luck!
"
Bhowejr wrote:
I've seen others with this card/driver note different issues, so no doubt you will be looking at this. My particular issue caused a rapid clicking, almost buzzing whenever I came close to open fire. It seemed directly related, as the volume would increase or subside based on my proximity, and movement. I checked, and my drivers are up to date.
Thanks for the free weekend, and the game looks really good. Good luck!

Just as an update, this issue persists, but not on every load. Mud Flats was especially noticable.

Thanks,
yes we are having issues with creative xfi cards. hopefully we will get this resolved soon
The audio guy.
Used the fix with the software sound parameter so no more blue screens of death.

Any idea what is causing data to tromp over unallocated memory space?

My virus checker was also getting upset since it thought an "injection" was trying to be performed (wish it took the opportunity to stop them so the system would not crash).

REALLY good game guys, this is about the only thing I found an issue with. My being upset about the inefficiency of not using the hardware is my problem...

A revolution is an idea that found it's bayonets
"
Andrew_GGG wrote:
yes we are having issues with creative xfi cards. hopefully we will get this resolved soon

It has passed almost 01 year and the Creative XFI cards problem persists. Im playing the game for almost 01 year and still no sound. im getting tired of this. Can we have an official word from the devs please?????
I had to go through an area three times in a row earlier since everytime I would go into level 2 of the stage my audio would cut out and the game would crash.

Finally got out than not half an hour later when going into another stage, same thing.

Using a Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD.

Screenshots of ogg errors:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by nKSharp on Oct 13, 2013, 6:09:21 AM
Same problems with X-Fi Titanium HD, all drivers are up to date! DEVS plz HELP!!!(
Hey guys, I'll ask a programmer about this as soon as one gets into work!
The audio guy.
It appears they are never working.

Crashing in act 3 more then anywhere else it seems. Can't even progress right now without crashing 50% of the time when entering a new area.

Going to try and reapply the fix since I think a patch may have overwritten it perhaps since it was working fairly well two weeks ago.

I had forgotten why I stopped playing this game a while ago and now I remember why.
Last edited by nKSharp on Oct 14, 2013, 7:21:53 AM
YES !!! exactly the same thing ((( Crashing in act 3 more then anywhere else it seems. Can't even progress right now without crashing 50% of the time when entering a new area. I cant play in this awesome game( plz do something to release...(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info