[3.7 ready??] Diabloyd's Incinerate Trickster / 70~80% ALL damage avoidance/ 3~5M Shaper DPS

The build looks great, one quick question if anyone can answer. What are the benefits of running a trickster vs elementalist for incinerate?
"
LoneWoodstock wrote:
The build looks great, one quick question if anyone can answer. What are the benefits of running a trickster vs elementalist for incinerate?

Seems no one has an answer to it, so I did some digging myself...

Tbh, with this build's specific setup, there's no reason to run Elementalist at all.

Elementalist may have a better clear coverage, some free shock/freeze and can possibly scale with some burning damage. But it has no advantages compared with Trickster in terms of clear speed, defensive, or damage.

Can I run Yoke of Suffering as an amulet?

Thanks again for the response :)
"
meister1523 wrote:
Can I run Yoke of Suffering as an amulet?

Thanks again for the response :)

Yeah sure, you can apply chill (with vortex), ignite and shock(with low effect) at all time, thus making the enemies take 15% increased damage (close to 15% more damage)
How bad is the mapping I notice you don't have any cons for the build...however can't help but notice there is no mapping videos
"
Dontbejello wrote:
How bad is the mapping I notice you don't have any cons for the build...however can't help but notice there is no mapping videos

What do you mean? Last I checked, every guardian video is a "mapping video".
I'm breezing through the atlas thanks to this build! :)

Just a question, how does the Vaal Righteous Fire help in the socket list? Are we gonna use or just stays there?
"
meister1523 wrote:
I'm breezing through the atlas thanks to this build! :)

Just a question, how does the Vaal Righteous Fire help in the socket list? Are we gonna use or just stays there?

You don't activate the normal Righteous Fire, you just use Vaal RF for burst damage, 29% more spell damage for 7 sec is a huge buff.
whats the difference between this build and the other one on the front page that claims like 25m dps
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
whats the difference between this build and the other one on the front page that claims like 25m dps

I've checked that build, and here's an overview of the major differences between this build:

That build:
-Much more damage, in fact, INSANE DAMAGE.(kinda like, too much)

-More buttons to press: Focus, brand, Golem, Vaal RF, Flame Dash.

-Extremely squishy, 6.3k eHP, with no proper defensive mechanics involved, and the ES is not enough to support MoM. Also, low usage of the Ascendancies. But one can argue that if you one-shot everything, defensives won't matter.

-Can be expensive. The actual output depends greatly on how good your gear is.

This build:
-Mediocre damage (compared to that one), but with more than enough to kill anything with ease.

-Less buttons to press: Vaal RF, Flame Dash.
(or Vortex if you would, my Vortex's button is binded with the flasks though)

-Can reach 7k or more eHP, along with a proper defensive system that fits perfectly with the ascendancies. While still one-shoting most things.

-Reasonable budget. You can check yourself in the post, I've listed everything with estimated costs.

That's basically all of it, can do more if you want.

PS: the 25M dps is real, but it's including Focus, Vaal RF, and 5 damage flasks.
In reality, I would say the estimated burst DPS is around 17-20M dps.

Edit: changed something, missed the MoM that build has.
Last edited by diabloyd on Mar 30, 2019, 3:10:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info