[3.7 ready??] Diabloyd's Incinerate Trickster / 70~80% ALL damage avoidance/ 3~5M Shaper DPS

"
If I have 7 passive points to spare

Uhm yeah that might work. What are the nodes that we have to sacrifice? The nodes toward Arcane Will is only 2 I think.

Thanks again!
What's the importance of having corona solaris over Eclipse Solaris? Aren't they the same in terms of performance for this build as corona solaris only gains the extra fire damage on HIT with a strange difference to the area of effect blind?
"
meister1523 wrote:
"
If I have 7 passive points to spare

Uhm yeah that might work. What are the nodes that we have to sacrifice? The nodes toward Arcane Will is only 2 I think.

Thanks again!

Sorry but I don't think I have a answer for that :(

It all depends on one's preference.
"
Xenithos wrote:
What's the importance of having corona solaris over Eclipse Solaris? Aren't they the same in terms of performance for this build as corona solaris only gains the extra fire damage on HIT with a strange difference to the area of effect blind?

Corona's blinding AoE is much bigger, and this is the only reason.
hi!

do you have any plans to update this build?
"
HİÇ wrote:
hi!

do you have any plans to update this build?

nope, don't think so.

Warlord's Mark is dead, and that's the major sustain method we've got.

Plus, Ghost Shroud has also received a heavy nerf, MoM in general also got nerfed.

I'd have to basically revamp all the mechanics of this build if I want this viable in Legion.......

so yeah, this build is officially dead.

However, I DO have some idea about it.

Since Wicked Ward has transferred into the general passive tree, Trickster can also have the benefits of uninterrupted ES recharge. So basically you take Wicked Ward, build ES (you can still keep the Carcass Jack due to Escape Artist), get some ES leech and make sure the mana can sustain itself.

aannnnd.....BOOM, "3.7 ready".

Hi! Do you think that this build works on standard league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info