[3.7 ready??] Diabloyd's Incinerate Trickster / 70~80% ALL damage avoidance/ 3~5M Shaper DPS

"
diabloyd wrote:
"
meister1523 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback :)

Oh I'll try crafting it then. The base one should be Shaper Wand right? or not necessarily?

Shaped wand, iLvl 85+.

Best you can get is Profane Wand, but it's very expensive.

But you can just get cheap Heathen Wand like I did.

If I buy an Elder Heathen Wand and use Orb of Scouring on it, will it return to its basic form? Do you have sort of Trade Links for me as a guide to buy wands to be crafted?

Sorry for a lot of questions, Thanks again!
"
_Regulus_ wrote:
Hiho, thanks for this build. Got a blast so far!

What do you think about the "Dark Arts" cluster?

- 27% fc
- 30% cooldown recovery for movement skills
- some mana regen
- some stats

5 points worth imo.

Yeah the cluster Dark Arts is good indeed, but the question is:
what passives are you going to sacrifice?

Imho, I don't think that other clusters are worth sacrificing to allocate Dark Arts

(unless you reach lvl 100 xD)
"
meister1523 wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
meister1523 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback :)

Oh I'll try crafting it then. The base one should be Shaper Wand right? or not necessarily?

Shaped wand, iLvl 85+.

Best you can get is Profane Wand, but it's very expensive.

But you can just get cheap Heathen Wand like I did.

If I buy an Elder Heathen Wand and use Orb of Scouring on it, will it return to its basic form? Do you have sort of Trade Links for me as a guide to buy wands to be crafted?

Sorry for a lot of questions, Thanks again!

ok, this is rather basic, I'll try to explain all the info you might need as simple as possible.

If you use Scouring on an Elder Heathen Wand, it'll only "wash away" the prefix and suffix on the item, and become a Normal(white) Eldered item. (the one you need is Shaped, not Eldered though)

Let's say, step by step:
1, you buy any Shaped Heathen Wand with iLvl higher than 85.
2, you Scouring it, and it turns into a normal Shaped Heathen Wand (don't need if already normal)
3, Transmutation it, turn it into a magic one (blue).
4, You spam Alteration to get the prefix you want (in this case, "ele as extra chaos") Note that, the T1 "ele as extra chaos" is rolled between 16-20%.
5, If you get a decent suffix during the process, augmentation it, see if you have any luck.
6, Once you get the T1 prefix "ele as extra chaos", Regal it and turn it into a rare wand (yellow).
7, If both prefix and suffix are good, then it's ready for multimod crafting.
8, If your suffix is useless, or two, Annulment the wand, and try to erase the other mods, leaving only the prefix "ele as extra chaos". If failed, just do the whole process again xD. If succeeded, then it's ready for multimod crafting.
Can we have pob?
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Can we have pob?

This is my current gear: https://pastebin.com/Z7rTpQbm

This is the gear I had when I wrote this guide: https://pastebin.com/05j85pTP
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Can we have pob?

This is my current gear: https://pastebin.com/Z7rTpQbm

This is the gear I had when I wrote this guide: https://pastebin.com/05j85pTP

thank you kind sir
Great looking build!

Could this build run full mf gear and run t16 maps? What changes required to make that viable?

Managed to buy a 1ex T2 "Gain #% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage" Mod on Profane Wand.

Crafted the rest myself. I don't know if it's good enough.
I just want to say thanks for the build.

I just wanted to say if you could put in some pointers how to put in your points while leveling would be cool.
"
meister1523 wrote:

Managed to buy a 1ex T2 "Gain #% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage" Mod on Profane Wand.

Crafted the rest myself. I don't know if it's good enough.

Yeah you can use it like this, comparing to mine

the wand you're using only have 4% less dps than mine.

However, if your wand's item level is 85+, you can still craft it again if you have more than enough currencies to spare xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info