[3.7 ready??] Diabloyd's Incinerate Trickster / 70~80% ALL damage avoidance/ 3~5M Shaper DPS

"
meister1523 wrote:
What do you think of the 3 new nodes for Energy Shield Leech? "Light Eater".

Is that good for our build? Thanks again!

I don't think these nodes are useless, but they are much less efficient than other nodes you could get on the tree.

Most of your ES regens from the ascendancy passive and the recharge, leech only regens a small portion.
"
octeris wrote:
What map mods are too dangerous to run besides elemental reflect?

I can't tell you what specific mod are too dangerous, but some mods' combination can be deadly, i'll list some of them:

In general:
Inc.Accuracy & Dodge Unlucky, plus 2 or more damage mods.

Hexproof, plus 2 or more damage mods.

For bossing (Cortex, Aul, etc.):

I'll just give an example of a Cortex. don't try this at home

https://imgur.com/XyiCOjv

Took me a few portals to beat it, and I bet most builds can't even reach the last phase.
I'm now Lvl 95 :)

Uhm could you check my POB Link if it's alright? I don't know how to control the different buttons for me to check my overall DPS.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/DgvRuFKH

Any further suggestions are appreciated! :) Thanks again.

Btw, I saw you on the first page of Incinerate Skills in poe.ninja :)
Last edited by meister1523 on Apr 7, 2019, 9:07:48 AM
"
meister1523 wrote:
I'm now Lvl 95 :)

Uhm could you check my POB Link if it's alright? I don't know how to control the different buttons for me to check my overall DPS.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/DgvRuFKH

Any further suggestions are appreciated! :) Thanks again.

Btw, I saw you on the first page of Incinerate Skills in poe.ninja :)

Wow, you've got some nasty items I see xD

I see you're using Inc.Critical Strikes, this is, however, not the optimal choice. It provides very limited damage buff. (With diamond flask on 20%-ish, and 30%-ish without.)

The Ele.Focus + Combustion combo is not bad (in fact, theoretically the best dps setup), though I'd personally choose Faster Casting + Immolate for two reasons:
1, I see you're using the enchant +2 stages, so the number one priority of you is to build up the stages to 10 asap. that means you'll need more casting speed.

2, Choosing immolate over Ele.Focus is due to the ignite effect. Not only it can clear up some small mobs you missed while mapping, it also guarantees you to proc your ascendancy passive "patient reaper". However, your Firestorm can ignite as well (though it has a 4s cooldown), so it is still OK to use Ele.Focus.

I've checked some options in your PoB and replaced Combustion with FasterCasting.
https://pastebin.com/7MqQdvh5
"
I've checked some options in your PoB and replaced Combustion with FasterCasting.

Thanks mate! Dang almost 5 mil DPS :)

And appreciate the suggestions :) Prolly change the Increased Crit. to Faster Casting?
Last edited by meister1523 on Apr 7, 2019, 11:12:24 AM
"
meister1523 wrote:
"

Thanks mate! Dang almost 5 mil DPS :)

And appreciate the suggestions :) Prolly change the Increased Crit. to Faster Casting?

Yes, I'd do that :)
Hi diabloyd,

Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks mate.

This build with only half optimized gear & no items valued at 30c or more other than the 1ex Circle of Anguish Ring & 2ex Bottle Faith flask, has taken me from leveling right through to end game & done all the content deathless with the exception of Uber Elder and the two bugged out Scorching Ray enemies in the final wave of the final room of the Hall of Grand Masters (The level 100 scorching ray char's with legacy gear we can't defend against after the changes to the ele res purities this league -"Sir_Justiusz" and another L100 character).

So I leveled up with nothing other than blue magic gear, with full linked sockets. Just life and 1 resistance on each item was all that was needed. The power of the linked gem setups in this build is enough to carry you well into maps by themselves. I didn't even go the chaos-bane levelling setup, i just ran with Incinerate - Faster Casting - Immolate - Infused Channelling as soon as I could collect the gems. Incinerate used to be garbage levelling but now it's really smooth and nice since it got buffed & it's supports did too. I finished Act 10 at L62 with only 1 ascendancy taken & insta-phased Kitava at every phase of the fight. The last big-health bad guy he spat out at the end took about 2.5sec to burn down. I bought basic gear once I hit maps (Life & double resistance items, nothing fancy) and did the final three ascendancies by the time I was L72. I then just mapped upwards and gradually added set items as could afford it & crafting options became available for the trigger wand.

I did the entire end game deathless including 8-mod corrupted Guardian maps & their bosses. Red Elder was a piece of cake. I bought my first Uber Elder kill so I didn't chance wasting all the guardian map clears as I didn't have the Taste of hate flask, then did it myself afterwards, where I died for the first time (i died twice before getting the kill). I then had a crack at the HOGM unique map too, but the changes to defenses this league combined with bugged out additional new players added to the map this league have left it very hit & miss for what you will randomly just get 1-shot by from 3 screens away.

End-game has been a breeze and currently I'm using the build on nothing but a 5-link Carcass Jack and a shitty wand to sell a boss kill service for all Guardians/Elder Guardians/Red Elder/Uber Lab/Synth Bosses with any map mod outside of reflect or temp chains.

My current gear:

I'm only on a 5-link and I have no clue how close my character even is to the min-maxed version of the build, but at this point there is no need for any further gear improvements IMO, as I can do everything and am now farming fully modded Guardian maps for Nexus zone/reward running. Here's a pastebin for my character with all it's current gear: https://pastebin.com/uwaw6EuW

The unethical out there may disapprove to hear of this, but a little birdy on Reddit discussing this build mentioned you could use your mouse or keyboard macro to cast vortex automatically right after you flame dash. If you then adopt the practice of flame-dashing into a group to start DPS'ing and causing blind, this then add's a vortex under you and around a chunk of the group, applying a 30% slow to enemies and causing a big chunk of cold damage on top of your own DPS. This is so effective it even works against Guardian's. Vortex is of course an instant cast skill now, so your character doesn't stop moving or attacking to drop the vortex. I of course being the gentleman and scholar would never condone such a practice.

One suggestion I would make to your build guide diabloyd, is to consider using a currently 15c valued "Intuitive Leap" jewel in the jewel socket directly east of the "Overcharged" node on the skill tree. Placing this jewel here allows you to spend 3 skill points & receive an 8% chance to get an endurance charge on kill (Overcharged), 25% increased mana + 15% Mana Regen (Dreamer) and 10% Inc Energy Shield + 6% Inc life (Melding). The endurance charge skill tree node alone will allow you to take in max endurance charges with you to any boss fight, which is a bigger defensive boost than almost any entire arm of the skill tree we take for this build & also means you don't have to worry about the boot swap trick for generating charges before a boss.

So once again, big thanks.
Would it be worth it if Unnatural Instinct is added to the build?

Thanks again! :)
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Hi diabloyd,

Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks mate.

This build with only half optimized gear & no items valued at 30c or more other than the 1ex Circle of Anguish Ring & 2ex Bottle Faith flask, has taken me from leveling right through to end game & done all the content deathless with the exception of Uber Elder and the two bugged out Scorching Ray enemies in the final wave of the final room of the Hall of Grand Masters (The level 100 scorching ray char's with legacy gear we can't defend against after the changes to the ele res purities this league -"Sir_Justiusz" and another L100 character).

So I leveled up with nothing other than blue magic gear, with full linked sockets. Just life and 1 resistance on each item was all that was needed. The power of the linked gem setups in this build is enough to carry you well into maps by themselves. I didn't even go the chaos-bane levelling setup, i just ran with Incinerate - Faster Casting - Immolate - Infused Channelling as soon as I could collect the gems. Incinerate used to be garbage levelling but now it's really smooth and nice since it got buffed & it's supports did too. I finished Act 10 at L62 with only 1 ascendancy taken & insta-phased Kitava at every phase of the fight. The last big-health bad guy he spat out at the end took about 2.5sec to burn down. I bought basic gear once I hit maps (Life & double resistance items, nothing fancy) and did the final three ascendancies by the time I was L72. I then just mapped upwards and gradually added set items as could afford it & crafting options became available for the trigger wand.

I did the entire end game deathless including 8-mod corrupted Guardian maps & their bosses. Red Elder was a piece of cake. I bought my first Uber Elder kill so I didn't chance wasting all the guardian map clears as I didn't have the Taste of hate flask, then did it myself afterwards, where I died for the first time (i died twice before getting the kill). I then had a crack at the HOGM unique map too, but the changes to defenses this league combined with bugged out additional new players added to the map this league have left it very hit & miss for what you will randomly just get 1-shot by from 3 screens away.

End-game has been a breeze and currently I'm using the build on nothing but a 5-link Carcass Jack and a shitty wand to sell a boss kill service for all Guardians/Elder Guardians/Red Elder/Uber Lab/Synth Bosses with any map mod outside of reflect or temp chains.

My current gear:

I'm only on a 5-link and I have no clue how close my character even is to the min-maxed version of the build, but at this point there is no need for any further gear improvements IMO, as I can do everything and am now farming fully modded Guardian maps for Nexus zone/reward running. Here's a pastebin for my character with all it's current gear: https://pastebin.com/uwaw6EuW

The unethical out there may disapprove to hear of this, but a little birdy on Reddit discussing this build mentioned you could use your mouse or keyboard macro to cast vortex automatically right after you flame dash. If you then adopt the practice of flame-dashing into a group to start DPS'ing and causing blind, this then add's a vortex under you and around a chunk of the group, applying a 30% slow to enemies and causing a big chunk of cold damage on top of your own DPS. This is so effective it even works against Guardian's. Vortex is of course an instant cast skill now, so your character doesn't stop moving or attacking to drop the vortex. I of course being the gentleman and scholar would never condone such a practice.

One suggestion I would make to your build guide diabloyd, is to consider using a currently 15c valued "Intuitive Leap" jewel in the jewel socket directly east of the "Overcharged" node on the skill tree. Placing this jewel here allows you to spend 3 skill points & receive an 8% chance to get an endurance charge on kill (Overcharged), 25% increased mana + 15% Mana Regen (Dreamer) and 10% Inc Energy Shield + 6% Inc life (Melding). The endurance charge skill tree node alone will allow you to take in max endurance charges with you to any boss fight, which is a bigger defensive boost than almost any entire arm of the skill tree we take for this build & also means you don't have to worry about the boot swap trick for generating charges before a boss.

So once again, big thanks.

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for the very detailed feedback you made, and I'm glad you enjoyed the build. But to be honest, I did not expect one could clear all contents with your current gear. You must be quite a veteran :)

To answer your question about min-maxing, I've checked your PoB and your current burst DPS to Shaper is 1.5M. However, a min-maxed version of this build can have more than 5M burst DPS to Shaper. (My current gear have 5M burst DPS to Shaper)

Here's your gear's PoB (with some additional settings I've made): https://pastebin.com/HQHKh6zM

And here's mine with my current gear: https://pastebin.com/mdA5yFj3

I replaced the "CWDT + Golem + Culling" setup with "CWDT+Orb Of Storms + Culling", just to make the culling strike more efficient.

The idea of Intuitive Leap is extremely smart. With the Dreamer node, it is possible to unallocate the node Arcane Will and the small node towards it. Or one can replace the Dream Fragment ring with another rare ring. I would definitely try it if I'm still playing this build, but I'm currently playing another Toxic Rain build so I guess I'll do it later.

Again, thank you for your feedback and suggestions :)
"
meister1523 wrote:
Would it be worth it if Unnatural Instinct is added to the build?

Thanks again! :)

If you can allocate your passives to the socket near the node Harrier, it provides roughly 15% more damage with 7 nodes.

However, I wouldn't recommend doing that. If I have 7 passive points to spare, I'd put an Intuitive Leap like this:
https://imgur.com/KE5OT2d

Or you can adopt the Intuitive Leap setup of Adambjjoz's (check the latest reply).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info