Consistent Lag spikes linked to specefic Australian backhaul internet provider

So I've been with Mate support. After drawing their attention to this one and the thread on reddit I had a support engineer call me.

I explained the specific situation and explained details for example increased retransmission to the game servers that I saw in a Wireshark capture.

Their engineer stated that a congestion is 'physically impossible' and that there are more than enough resources available. Also that there are no issues with theirs or Vocus' network.

He couldn't explain why the issue does not exist when coming from a different provider and constantly alleged me of torrenting, which provably has never been done from my network. He suggested I switch the provider, which I will happily follow.

With that, this topic and my headaches will be resolved for me.
i am with dodo and its not up to me who the ISP for the house is, so am i just fucked? is there litterally anything i can do to slow or even weaken the effect of this shit storm?
^
^
^
^
I'm with Mate Communicate in ACT and I'm having the same issues - highly unstable latency during peak time, with frequent drops in connection for up to several seconds.

I'm a super casual player so I'm not at the stage where losing a second's worth of control would kill me, but I would hate to play at the end-game stage with such a connection.

I don't think I would change ISP over this issue, but it definitely reduces the fun I can have out of PoE. I'm happy to post a WinMTR readout if it would help, or add my voice to tell Mate/Vocus that it's not an isolated issue.
I have just started playing on australiam server im with dodi first off i had no lag then i inveated $105 in a pack and now i cant even play it lags so bad so my question now can i get mypack refunded as the constant lagging has turned me off this game.
"
Wannas wrote:
I'm happy to post a WinMTR readout if it would help, or add my voice to tell Mate/Vocus that it's not an isolated issue.

Please do, it may help to resolve this issue faster.
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info