(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Guys, i'm finding the damage pretty lacking... I know i'm quite low level etc, but my gear is quite good I think?

x="0" y="0"]

With like 10exa worth of gear, i would hope to be destroying T16 maps but it's not happening.

When does the build truly shine?

If anyone has some T16 mapping videos i'd love to see them, so far people only are really posting boss kill videos and that's not particularly motivating for me :) .

Maybe it's just the degen i'm not a fan of.. where some dies slowly so it doesn't feel very fast
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 25, 2019, 5:48:13 PM
Here's a T16 Chimera for map clear example. 26% more monster life (32% after awakening bonus 8 is applied) and hexproof. I am attacking way too frequently in this video because I just like the rhythm, but you only need a single TR volley on anything other than rares which take 2. Chimera is a bit slow but it's 32% more life from map mod and 24% more boss life from awakening level.

There are also TR builds on POENinja with well over double the damage I deal currently, I just don't really feel like investing any more in this character since I have done all content on it.

I will say that although this build CAN do everything, other builds can do everything on a tenth of the budget if not less (seriously, if I had this much invested into a summoner or miner it would be filthy)

Yeah coming from another build, that looks pretty slow to me to be honest, and like you said considering the investment i dont think it justifies the slow ramp up time for destroying content.

I think i'm going to pass but thanks for the video
this guy has some pretty neat changes as far as I can tell (basics are the same, but we can get endurance charges too for example), i am still thinking about some of this, maybe the OP can comment on it, most is for absolute endgame though.

Toxic rain Trickster guide including Awakener level 8 kill
https://tinyurl.com/wd33z3e (posted on reddit today)
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Dec 25, 2019, 7:54:50 PM
I just started this build once the new league began. In blight league I chose Ranger (pathfinder) and I have to say if you think this is squishy try pathfinder. You get one shotted even with the best gear in 15 16 tier so much it's hard to level up past 90.

Anyways this feels much smoother so far. I'm going trickster too. I'm hoping it ends up being 10x superior to Pathfinder.
It is a bit expensive for the best gear I'm hoping I can get by until I save enough.

Do the "+2 Bow Gems" and "+2 Support Gems" prefixes block each other?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
How do you guys think the new Darkscorn bow compares to the craftable bows?.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
1-

anyone got a video of clesrspeed with a cheaper gear? like max the silverbranch bow? also without HH or maloney quiver

i mostly want to see if the build cna clear as fast while keepin tis movement speed wihtout OP gear

i know I will never be able ot afford those 5+ex bow, so would like to see the palystyle wihtout them

here is probably the best bow ill afford form your guide:

Porcupine Essence Bow
Price: 1-2 Exalts
Damage: 2,168,999

I usually only make 5-7ex per league as i can only play 1-2hours a night and not eveyr night and no time to flip or trade a lot

2-

where do we get our lifeleech from? or we jsut rely on ghost shroud alone?

3-

also you mention this for the speedy version, what do you mean bu trowing a mine? :

https://pastebin.com/qcdwR5by - For those of you want to focus on map zooming and don't know how to modify the build, go for something like this. Feel free to use smoke mine + enchant if you want 300% ms, I don't enjoy throwing mines though personally.

I'm still using the porcupine bow, and I'm just getting into red t11 maps. I haven't run into anything challenging yet, this build makes everything trivial so far. Sorry, I don't have any vids, I run a triple monitor setup, and hosting 5760x1080 resolution videos... well, nobody I've found does a decent job of that. Actually, the Silverbough is probably going to be just as good as my current bow:

Life comes from the Patient Reaper ascendancy. I've also taken Blood Drinker on the regular tree.

Smoke Mine is really weird skill gem - it's nearly everything all in one go: "Mine, Spell, AoE, Duration, Movement, Travel, Blink". So not only does it teleport you forward, but it also gives you a 29% extra move speed buff for 5s at level 20.

and how is the movement speed? is it rly like in the video of OP?

can you do your T11 with around 250-300% movement speed?

could anyone explain how OP goes so fast in term of movement speed in his T16 guardian video map? i just dont see how he goes so fast

anyone can make a video with a silverbranch and lots of movement speed? would like to see how the endgame playstyle is wihtout OP gear

also Patient Reaper give life on kill but what about when you boss on 1v1 ? how do you sustain vs boss?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Dec 26, 2019, 12:06:10 PM

Yes, I know my gear is awful. SSF btw.

I'm not sure what to focus on next. I have a Silverbranch that I could try and 6L and hope for the prophecy. I could try to farm the 6L imperial bow from Oasis. I really need to get some evasion and resists from my chest and stop using Tabula but I'm not sure what the best play is. Porcupine cards are out of my reach at the moment because I'm probably not tanky enough to get to the maps where they drop.

Can I self-craft a 6L imperial bow that will be good enough til I can get farm Porcupine? Or try to 6L the Silverbranch?

Thanks.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
this guy has some pretty neat changes as far as I can tell (basics are the same, but we can get endurance charges too for example), i am still thinking about some of this, maybe the OP can comment on it, most is for absolute endgame though.

Toxic rain Trickster guide including Awakener level 8 kill
https://tinyurl.com/wd33z3e (posted on reddit today)

I wouldn't recommend any of the changes made in that variation. His chest is worse than a Perfect Form, which has always been the best possible defensive chest we could use. Endurance charges are mostly useless, its going to help versus physical spells which we have 0 hit-based mitigation towards, so its quite literally 4%. Allocating up to corruption isn't worthwhile; the proceeding nodes and all the extra pathing are useless — just anoint it. I gave it a brief overview so if there were other critical changes you saw let me know, but it seemed pretty derivative of this build with some downgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info