(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Thanks for the great build. Is it viable for HC?
PoB show that we have only 4k HP so we might easily get 1 shot if dodge doesn't trigger right?
Last edited by sinhviencodon on Dec 27, 2019, 7:20:08 AM
"
sinhviencodon wrote:
PoB show that we have only 4k HP so we might easily get 1 shot if dodge doesn't trigger right?

Gotta include Energy Shield. Should have something like 6k EHP.
What pantheon are people using?
"
Razzmatazz wrote:
Hi, I still got a legacy VP bow with +1 to gems and a lvl 18 VP mod. My question is how should I proceed crafting. I was thinking of multi modding it and add a +2 to support gems but what should be the other craft? Attack speed or DoT multi.

Has anyone an answere which modifies to prioritize on the above mentioned bow.
Last edited by Razzmatazz on Dec 27, 2019, 10:50:23 AM
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
sinhviencodon wrote:

6k EHP still won't be enough and might get 1 shot :(
"
sinhviencodon wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
sinhviencodon wrote:

6k EHP still won't be enough and might get 1 shot :(
Everyone can get 1-shot, this league I've seen RIP clips from 15k ES guardians and that was in maps not even from metamorph, check Ayla's RIP clip...

I don't know if it's worth risking playing hc this league except on the most tanky builds like minion builds.

But anyway if you decide to go for it, probably get extra chaos res as ES will not protect you from it. And be extra careful which mods you slot in metamorphs... many people create absolutely unkillable beasts there.
"
Razzmatazz wrote:
"
Razzmatazz wrote:
Hi, I still got a legacy VP bow with +1 to gems and a lvl 18 VP mod. My question is how should I proceed crafting. I was thinking of multi modding it and add a +2 to support gems but what should be the other craft? Attack speed or DoT multi.

Has anyone an answere which modifies to prioritize on the above mentioned bow.
Probably DoT multi... however, I'd seriously suggest putting both options into PoB and checking which one gives you more damage.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Are the dps calculations still correct with the change to mirage archer? I was trying to figure out where the 1.4 coefficient came from. Do you think running efficacy would be better over mirage archer now?
on bow crafting/or buying: how much better is +2 to socked bow gems (gives toxic rain+1 and some supports) vs. +2 to socketed support gems? (gives some more supports +2 but not toxic rain)

with a level 4 empower is +2 to support even better then +2 to bows?

or in general +2 support is the more budget version as you can craft it?
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Dec 27, 2019, 4:24:43 PM
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
on bow crafting/or buying: how much better is +2 to socked bow gems (gives toxic rain+1 and some supports) vs. +2 to socketed support gems? (gives some more supports +2 but not toxic rain)

with a level 4 empower is +2 to support even better then +2 to bows?

or in general +2 support is the more budget version as you can craft it?

+2 to supported gems gives more damage and is our endgame craft for the bow as seen with mine .

+2 to socketed bow gems along with the +1 to socketed gems can be considered our mid-game bow or even endgame. +2 to support is not the budget version btw - As stated in the guide, 10ex is the min cost whereas the +2 bow is really easy to roll compared to the former and much cheaper. It's a tedious craft in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info