(3.13) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Okay thanks to everyone now i can run maps tier 15 tier 16, sometimes i die but i can do them, anyway guys please check my items and tell me what should i upgrade, i have some exalteds to spend and id like to be more tanky without losing my damage, or increase both. thanks in advance.
"
Okay thanks to everyone now i can run maps tier 15 tier 16, sometimes i die but i can do them, anyway guys please check my items and tell me what should i upgrade, i have some exalteds to spend and id like to be more tanky without losing my damage, or increase both. thanks in advance.

- what do you use the golem for?
- do you have maxes resists?
- get a cwdt-setup
- get a lvl 1 vaal clarity and a vaal discipline
- get defensive flasks, what do you actually use your mana flask for oO?
- i'd work on gear overall, you got sooo much offense but nearly no defense, if i'd have to pick a speciic item: probably sec. ring and quiver. You can get soo much better tiems for a few chaos

You can look at my old char from last season and then for 100+ ex gear at my current char.

The old char can do everything in the game and costs probably way less than your current gear.
"
Any chance someone can look at my gear and suggest ways to get slightly more tankier. No access to POB, so gone with what feels best.

Main aim ATM is doing rem life add life and adding chaos resist onto one ring. Amulet still aiming to tweak malevolence mana mod on and finally just doing some rem resist add resists upto T1 to squeeze on another chaos resist somewhere.

Managed deathless sirus, elder, shaper on build, but sometimes it feels like a hit comes out of nowhere, guessing lack of chaos resists and that any of the big invites will be a problem layer on.

Only fast way i can think of right now is probably: r/a life on gloves, aug life on quiver (+r/a life) and get a medium cluster with flow of life.

I went a pretty different build path than you, but can do everything in the game easily (Maven, Sirus, The Feared all deathless), 100% delirium is a pain tbh, but working on a sec setup with caustic arrow and explody for mapclear. Bossing is a breeze right now, even without amu, gloves, belt and helmet (just used generic with res, life and -mana cost and vertex), so basically before i got dmg on amu (and quiver). Clusters helped alot with that though.
"
Modikin wrote:
"

- what do you use the golem for?
- do you have maxes resists?
- get a cwdt-setup
- get a lvl 1 vaal clarity and a vaal discipline
- get defensive flasks, what do you actually use your mana flask for oO?
- i'd work on gear overall, you got sooo much offense but nearly no defense, if i'd have to pick a speciic item: probably sec. ring and quiver. You can get soo much better tiems for a few chaos

You can look at my old char from last season and then for 100+ ex gear at my current char.

The old char can do everything in the game and costs probably way less than your current gear.

I put the golem just because, lol, im gonna change it, should i focus on get more hp? evasion? ES? im gonna change second ring and quiver asap, i have max resist 75% except por chaos damage, and what bottle should i replace with my mana pot?
"

I put the golem just because, lol, im gonna change it, should i focus on get more hp? evasion? ES? im gonna change second ring and quiver asap, i have max resist 75% except por chaos damage, and what bottle should i replace with my mana pot?

Looking at your char in PoB , you shoudl focus on fixing life on all items , specificaly your ring "Spirit Grasp" , your gloves and your belt. As others said you also need a CWDT Setup with either Steelskin or Immortal call , ditch either blink arrow or dash for that. No need for 2 movement skills after all.
For Auras , you need to delevel CLarity to lvl 1(it is only for the watchers eye anyway) so you can fit Flesh and Stone into your Helmet, this helps a lot defensively , this will need enlighten 4 tho or else you wont be able to cast Wither totems anymore. If thats too expensive. ditch clarity and replace watchers eye with a replica conquerors efficency.

Last but not least: your cluster jewels are horrible, you need to fix them.
Both large Clusters need to have "Adds 8 passive Skills" AND 3 Notables.
Medium jewels should have 4-5 passives AND 2 Notables (one of them should be wicked pall)
Looking for advice on my build and what to do next.

I am the filthiest of casuals and play SSF Standard because in leagues I get to endgame maps just as the league ends. Getting ideal Cluster jewels or T1 rolls on things is not straightforward.

I have also levelled 4 Enlightens none of which have corrupted to Level 4. I have one more levelling my offhand although I am beginning to think I am cursed.

I can do T15/16 maps as long as they are not too insanely rolled, although many bosses kill me and Maven 10s usually take all 6 portals :-) I also have Carcass Jack, Queen of the Forest and a so-so rare, although Kintsugi seems best at keeping me alive. I am also working on another Bow craft.

Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/jJ3dMnAj

PS it's entirely possible I have done something wrong/stupid here so please be gentle :-)
All this hybrid life and ES scaling is just nonesense unless you are investing some serious currency into the build and is completely unncessary.

Only 16% of TR Tricksters on poe.ninja (i.e. level 99+ fairly expensive builds) are using Discipline. Even at league start, e.g. end of week 1, it was just 8%. You simply don't get enough flat ES for it to be worth scaling, at least not on a moderate budget.

Drop discipline. Use Malevolence + Flesh and Stone OR Skitterbots + low level clarity. Respec your tree by dropping a lot of the ES/hybrid nodes and path towards exceptional performance / constitution.

Drop elegant form. It is a waste of passive points unless you are actually building for 100% ailment immunity - which isn't too hard to achieve, but certainly not something I would consider a priority.

You need to get despair on hit or something similar (e.g. asenath's chant). Honestly the easiest way to do this in SSF would be to get a hunter ring and harvest reforge caster.

Get more/better medium clusters. Not sure if the drop penalty applies, but you want ilevel 50-67 medium chaos dot multi clusters, which can easily hit wicked pall + another useful mod. You should be able to farm these in the acts and can vendor 5:1. Rolling wicked pall + another useful mod (i.e. any non-poison/bleed noteable) would take approx. 34 chaos orbs or 7 abberrant fossils. For SSF, you might have some abberrants around which you could use. If not, you can always just use your harvest reforges.

Use Blood rage to generate frenzy charges.
Thanks for the reply. I shall go and have a fiddle.
Dear lads, is there a place for the flasks like bottled faith, cinderswallow urn, witchfire brew? thanks
No sad feelings
"
Finnel wrote:
Dear lads, is there a place for the flasks like bottled faith, cinderswallow urn, witchfire brew? thanks
You always can. Keep in mind using a lot of unique flasks means no custom suffixes so you should aim to craft / spec for ailment immunity if you don't want to die from random ailments before you get rid of flasks removing them.

Bottled faith is fairly expensive and only half of it is beneficial (enemies on consecrated ground take more damage), crit isn't, and you need to be a bit close to mob to apply consecrated ground (you have triple radius but still).

Cinderswallow is really expensive this season and tbh this is fairly weak option for trickster because patient reaper already gives you good regen on kill and the veiled mods are meh too, avoid stun is useless because you have ghost shrouds, crit is fairly useless too unless you're trying weird stuff like tailwind boots, regen during flask effect is not needed, and you'd need some added fire damage to benefit from 10% inc damage. I'd just get something like abyss jewel w/ onslaught and skip this one.

Witchfire is a good option for mapping and if you don't have any other source of auto despair (ring w/ despair on hit, asenath's chant, maloney with curse on hit etc.), however you should swap it out for long bosses and have a proper source of despair instead - it's very unreliable on bosses with its uptime.

Dying sun is definitely a good go-to unique flask because extra aoe is always good and extra arrows help faster map clear.

If you're rich, you can throw bottled faith into the mix, it's never useless but keep in mind you aren't getting full value out of it because crit doesn't do much for this build.

Note, do not throw out jade flask no matter what, you need high evasion to synergize with ghost shrouds. I'd be reluctant to throw out quartz either unless you have reliable phasing somewhere else (like withering step), getting stuck in mobs can spell certain death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info