(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Looking for advice on my build and what to do next.

I am the filthiest of casuals and play SSF Standard because in leagues I get to endgame maps just as the league ends. Getting ideal Cluster jewels or T1 rolls on things is not straightforward.

I have also levelled 4 Enlightens none of which have corrupted to Level 4. I have one more levelling my offhand although I am beginning to think I am cursed.

I can do T15/16 maps as long as they are not too insanely rolled, although many bosses kill me and Maven 10s usually take all 6 portals :-) I also have Carcass Jack, Queen of the Forest and a so-so rare, although Kintsugi seems best at keeping me alive. I am also working on another Bow craft.

Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/jJ3dMnAj

PS it's entirely possible I have done something wrong/stupid here so please be gentle :-)
All this hybrid life and ES scaling is just nonesense unless you are investing some serious currency into the build and is completely unncessary.

Only 16% of TR Tricksters on poe.ninja (i.e. level 99+ fairly expensive builds) are using Discipline. Even at league start, e.g. end of week 1, it was just 8%. You simply don't get enough flat ES for it to be worth scaling, at least not on a moderate budget.

Drop discipline. Use Malevolence + Flesh and Stone OR Skitterbots + low level clarity. Respec your tree by dropping a lot of the ES/hybrid nodes and path towards exceptional performance / constitution.

Drop elegant form. It is a waste of passive points unless you are actually building for 100% ailment immunity - which isn't too hard to achieve, but certainly not something I would consider a priority.

You need to get despair on hit or something similar (e.g. asenath's chant). Honestly the easiest way to do this in SSF would be to get a hunter ring and harvest reforge caster.

Get more/better medium clusters. Not sure if the drop penalty applies, but you want ilevel 50-67 medium chaos dot multi clusters, which can easily hit wicked pall + another useful mod. You should be able to farm these in the acts and can vendor 5:1. Rolling wicked pall + another useful mod (i.e. any non-poison/bleed noteable) would take approx. 34 chaos orbs or 7 abberrant fossils. For SSF, you might have some abberrants around which you could use. If not, you can always just use your harvest reforges.

Use Blood rage to generate frenzy charges.
Thanks for the reply. I shall go and have a fiddle.
Dear lads, is there a place for the flasks like bottled faith, cinderswallow urn, witchfire brew? thanks
No sad feelings
"
Finnel wrote:
Dear lads, is there a place for the flasks like bottled faith, cinderswallow urn, witchfire brew? thanks
You always can. Keep in mind using a lot of unique flasks means no custom suffixes so you should aim to craft / spec for ailment immunity if you don't want to die from random ailments before you get rid of flasks removing them.

Bottled faith is fairly expensive and only half of it is beneficial (enemies on consecrated ground take more damage), crit isn't, and you need to be a bit close to mob to apply consecrated ground (you have triple radius but still).

Cinderswallow is really expensive this season and tbh this is fairly weak option for trickster because patient reaper already gives you good regen on kill and the veiled mods are meh too, avoid stun is useless because you have ghost shrouds, crit is fairly useless too unless you're trying weird stuff like tailwind boots, regen during flask effect is not needed, and you'd need some added fire damage to benefit from 10% inc damage. I'd just get something like abyss jewel w/ onslaught and skip this one.

Witchfire is a good option for mapping and if you don't have any other source of auto despair (ring w/ despair on hit, asenath's chant, maloney with curse on hit etc.), however you should swap it out for long bosses and have a proper source of despair instead - it's very unreliable on bosses with its uptime.

Dying sun is definitely a good go-to unique flask because extra aoe is always good and extra arrows help faster map clear.

If you're rich, you can throw bottled faith into the mix, it's never useless but keep in mind you aren't getting full value out of it because crit doesn't do much for this build.

Note, do not throw out jade flask no matter what, you need high evasion to synergize with ghost shrouds. I'd be reluctant to throw out quartz either unless you have reliable phasing somewhere else (like withering step), getting stuck in mobs can spell certain death.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Spoiler
You always can. Keep in mind using a lot of unique flasks means no custom suffixes so you should aim to craft / spec for ailment immunity if you don't want to die from random ailments before you get rid of flasks removing them.

Bottled faith is fairly expensive and only half of it is beneficial (enemies on consecrated ground take more damage), crit isn't, and you need to be a bit close to mob to apply consecrated ground (you have triple radius but still).

Cinderswallow is really expensive this season and tbh this is fairly weak option for trickster because patient reaper already gives you good regen on kill and the veiled mods are meh too, avoid stun is useless because you have ghost shrouds, crit is fairly useless too unless you're trying weird stuff like tailwind boots, regen during flask effect is not needed, and you'd need some added fire damage to benefit from 10% inc damage. I'd just get something like abyss jewel w/ onslaught and skip this one.

Witchfire is a good option for mapping and if you don't have any other source of auto despair (ring w/ despair on hit, asenath's chant, maloney with curse on hit etc.), however you should swap it out for long bosses and have a proper source of despair instead - it's very unreliable on bosses with its uptime.

Dying sun is definitely a good go-to unique flask because extra aoe is always good and extra arrows help faster map clear.

If you're rich, you can throw bottled faith into the mix, it's never useless but keep in mind you aren't getting full value out of it because crit doesn't do much for this build.

Note, do not throw out jade flask no matter what, you need high evasion to synergize with ghost shrouds. I'd be reluctant to throw out quartz either unless you have reliable phasing somewhere else (like withering step), getting stuck in mobs can spell certain death.

That's some top-tier reply and information, thank you and bless you exile :)
I was thinking of dropping life flask, forgot when was the last time I used it.
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Mar 10, 2021, 1:11:23 PM
"
Finnel wrote:
I was thinking of dropping life flask, forgot when was the last time I used it.
You can drop it for mapping and see if patient reaper regen carries you enough. You might want to use it on bosses though especially ones without adds where "on kill" effects don't proc.
I'm looking to roll a new ring to replace my unset ring and drop discipline as I have 774 es with it running

in terms of the influence... Would the area effect from warlords be impactful? I'm leaning toward either a redeemer for the % evasion roll or an elder for the evade hits and possibly LGOH (even worth getting?)

appreciate any other suggestions on how I can improve, damage feels good, occasionally getting smashed... know I still need a watcher's eye and probably should swap to clusters

thanks in advance!
How does this build handle juiced 100% delirium?

Would a HH help it with that, or would that mean a different build / huge changes to make it work?
Hi,

In first time thank for your guide, is very helpful and pleasant build to play.

Now, i have tried my first Sirius and he killed me for my 6 try.
I'm approaching of my next opportunity to fight it.
But certain boss or monster pack in T15/T16 map succed to one shot me.
I want to know what gear (or skill?) can give me a good boost in defense.

Here is a link to my build: https://pastebin.com/Ga7vKfF4

If anyone can help me, it would really help me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info