(3.12) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Got lucky with 2 yolo annuls lol. Shame I can't craft elemental ailments to be 100%. If I multimod there's no more suffixes free. But if I don't multimod I have to slam and prey to hit good ES rolls. If I multicraft I can do both increased ES and flat ES...

Now my only problem left is that i can't cast wither totem, cost me 32 mana and I have 17 left. Only able to cast it If I drop multiple totem + faster casting :S


Perhaps I'm a bit late; but for your mana issues, have you considered dropping clarity and swapping out your watcher's eye for
?
You would need to add staunching to your life flask for those pesky attack bleeds.

I too love the 100 ailment immunity, so much that I dropped atziri's step for rare shaper boots with 25% immunity ( I don't have the currency for a bis helm lol).


My problem is mana reserved not mana cost, I don't have enough mana to cast wither totem, currently the other skills cost me between 0 and 1 mana . But totem cost me 32 and I have 20 left.
Ey there, for those who have mana problems to run sand, malevolence, clarity (lvl 1) and discipline u can buy a hunter helmet with discipline or malevolence has 15% mana res. Im running malevolence enchant with 3 medium cluster with wicked pall + eldritch inspiration (u sacrifice 4% life for mana, no dmg loss) and i able to run all auras WITHOUT watcher eye clarity so im immune to ailments and bleeding, pretty good for mapping, Like this im in 4100 HP+ 3300 ES, and my rings are bad(also im using despir on hit for clearspeed)

So, if u wanna run all auras; check eldritch inspiration and drop some 4% HP nodes from Flow of life.

I did all content with this build but Syrus 8(Syrus AWA 8 at 10%, my first time doing awakening 8), running all t16 with nice clear speed (caustic arrow feels so much better for clearing). Simmming is about 7-8 million on shapper/syrus depends on gear, frenzys etc, by far this is the best build i have tried, love the ranger playstyle for mapping and very safe for bosses, nice build u got here.

Also i dropped frenzy charges for mapping(im using caustic), i have using a chest for a while but u not always have 3 charges so i droppped frenzys and im triying to get a good exploty chest for better mapping, and save the frenzys chest for Syrus or sell.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Got lucky with 2 yolo annuls lol. Shame I can't craft elemental ailments to be 100%. If I multimod there's no more suffixes free. But if I don't multimod I have to slam and prey to hit good ES rolls. If I multicraft I can do both increased ES and flat ES...

Now my only problem left is that i can't cast wither totem, cost me 32 mana and I have 17 left. Only able to cast it If I drop multiple totem + faster casting :S


Perhaps I'm a bit late; but for your mana issues, have you considered dropping clarity and swapping out your watcher's eye for
?
You would need to add staunching to your life flask for those pesky attack bleeds.

I too love the 100 ailment immunity, so much that I dropped atziri's step for rare shaper boots with 25% immunity ( I don't have the currency for a bis helm lol).


My problem is mana reserved not mana cost, I don't have enough mana to cast wither totem, currently the other skills cost me between 0 and 1 mana . But totem cost me 32 and I have 20 left.


I understand what you're saying. If you turn clarity off you will have 54 unreserved mana, enough to cast your double wither totem. But you will then lose the benefit of your current watcher's eye, which can be replaced with the replica conquerer's efficiency jewel I linked.

"
CheckME wrote:
i think i maxed my caustic/toxic rain char.
Is there anything you guys would change / upgrade.


Well you can get chaos DoT on your gloves but you've put all your resists there so you'll have to get new rings. Not worth it probably but if you wanna min max all the way...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I like the build for the most part but some things I'm confused on.
1. You say we should get 100% ailment avoidance but I can only come up with %50 with the items and skills you have on this guide.
2. You say 45k evade achievable with pots and this build, Im only ever able to push 30k maybe
3. Some things seem out of place and confusing, but I managed.
I feel I'm fairly well geared at the moment and have pretty similar gear to what your guide recommends.
I seem to have pretty good survivability but still manage to get randomly 1 shotted.
Is this still fairly normal on this build? my resists are, 18/73/21/14
3840 HP 1418 Shield.
Also I'm a little confused on a couple of skills.
Am I suppose to be able to run Flesh and Stone, Malevolence, Clarity, and Discipline at the same time?
I literally have like 100 mana after I run all 4, am I suppose to only use a lvl 1 Clarity?
Sorry I'm still pretty new to POE and I'm probably missing something somewhere or maybe just how I'm playing.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks

EDIT: Iv been back reading alot of the prior posts and finding alot of information. Seems as thoe people use similar builds to the guide, 75% of it or so but then do some varients. Still any suggestions would be welcome.
Last edited by Kohus on Oct 30, 2020, 9:51:45 PM
"
Kohus wrote:
I like the build for the most part but some things I'm confused on.
1. You say we should get 100% ailment avoidance but I can only come up with %50 with the items and skills you have on this guide.
2. You say 45k evade achievable with pots and this build, Im only ever able to push 30k maybe
3. Some things seem out of place and confusing, but I managed.
I feel I'm fairly well geared at the moment and have pretty similar gear to what your guide recommends.
I seem to have pretty good survivability but still manage to get randomly 1 shotted.
Is this still fairly normal on this build? my resists are, 18/73/21/14
3840 HP 1418 Shield.
Also I'm a little confused on a couple of skills.
Am I suppose to be able to run Flesh and Stone, Malevolence, Clarity, and Discipline at the same time?
I literally have like 100 mana after I run all 4, am I suppose to only use a lvl 1 Clarity?
Sorry I'm still pretty new to POE and I'm probably missing something somewhere or maybe just how I'm playing.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks

EDIT: Iv been back reading alot of the prior posts and finding alot of information. Seems as thoe people use similar builds to the guide, 75% of it or so but then do some varients. Still any suggestions would be welcome.


Welcome to PoE Exile!

The first thing you need to know when asking for help regarding your build is giving us the ability to see your character's tree and gear. You do this by either setting your character tab to public, or providing us with a PoB fork variant of the character in question.

To unhide your character, scroll this screen all the way up and click on your name. This will take you to your profile. On the right side click on "edit privacy settings", then uncheck the bos for "Hide Characters Tab", then click Update.

Looking at what you wrote above, the first thing that screams at us is your resists....your elemental resists need to be 75% or better, and your chaos res should be above zero or better.

There are many slight to major variants to this build, much of which is determined by just how rich (or Poor) you are.

Once you get your tab public, folks will be better able to answer your questions.

Good luck!
Could anyone explain me what's wrong with my mana reserve? I have full mana reserved and cannot use discipline. And thought I'm gonna be more survivable... Paid for the best stuff I can afford (about 15ex and it sucks) why?
Last edited by Wloczykij95 on Oct 31, 2020, 2:57:06 PM
"
ultranemia wrote:
Ey there, for those who have mana problems to run sand, malevolence, clarity (lvl 1) and discipline u can buy a hunter helmet with discipline or malevolence has 15% mana res. Im running malevolence enchant with 3 medium cluster with wicked pall + eldritch inspiration (u sacrifice 4% life for mana, no dmg loss) and i able to run all auras WITHOUT watcher eye clarity so im immune to ailments and bleeding, pretty good for mapping, Like this im in 4100 HP+ 3300 ES, and my rings are bad(also im using despir on hit for clearspeed)

So, if u wanna run all auras; check eldritch inspiration and drop some 4% HP nodes from Flow of life.

I did all content with this build but Syrus 8(Syrus AWA 8 at 10%, my first time doing awakening 8), running all t16 with nice clear speed (caustic arrow feels so much better for clearing). Simmming is about 7-8 million on shapper/syrus depends on gear, frenzys etc, by far this is the best build i have tried, love the ranger playstyle for mapping and very safe for bosses, nice build u got here.

Also i dropped frenzy charges for mapping(im using caustic), i have using a chest for a while but u not always have 3 charges so i droppped frenzys and im triying to get a good exploty chest for better mapping, and save the frenzys chest for Syrus or sell.


Did you reswap to TR for bossing (Sirus etc?)?
Hi

I will have some questions;

- I viewed pob links in the build. I couldn't decide what level I should keep the Wither skill at. According to what should I determine?

- Likewise, why doesn't pob use The Vertex Vaal Mask?
Hi!

Can anyone be so kind to take a look at my char and tell me any tip to improve my dps? (I feel like my boss dps is kinda low...)

Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info