(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Hey, just a quick question.

I noticed that I myself dont use Blink arrow at all, im fine with the withering step/dash setup. what can I use instead of blink arrow?
Hello people,

I'm playing SSF and wonder if someone could give me some crafting advice here.

I did some alteration\regal\annul spamming and ended up with this base:

I want to replace my current gloves:

What are my best bets to hit some decent mods like Life\Res\Attack Speed?
I saved up a bunch of Ex in SSF and have all crafting mods unlocked.
Im not experienced with advanced crafting and wonder what to do?
Just multi mod and ex slam on top? Or do I block mods or use beasts etc?

I appreciate any advice here, big thanks!!

Cheers
Why is no one using a Divergent version of mirage archer? It gives +20% increased skill effect duration and is a 5c gem.

I was about to respec my skill tree to hybrid hp/es and carcass jack dropped than a helm w/ a +40% caustic arrow enchant popped out of a heist chest now I'm not sure which direction to go with a respec or just leave it. I'm in ssf not sure if I want to gamble rerolling thread of hope for phasing. I'd like a bigger hp pool for a8 sirius to avoid getting one shot.

Anyone that could help me out a bit? Need a tip, or just someone to look over my stuff, as I have issues being able to mantain Malevolence, clarity and flesh and stone. I go exactly 0 mana left when I got them all up, and my caustic arrow cost is 26.

According to the build, I would preferably have a watchers eye, with both -9 mana cost, and unaffected by bleeding, but that's a no go atm, as I can't find it anywhere.

So I was hoping someone better knowledgable than me, could give me some tips on how to proceed, as I would preferably like to have all auras and still be able to fight.

I don't really have a budget, as I can farm whatever, not in any hurry.

Pastebin link for my current setup -

https://pastebin.com/9FPWqTgb
Last edited by Daytons on Oct 28, 2020, 1:05:22 PM
Turn off clarity and use a replica conqueror's instead of a watcher's.
Get bleed protection from a corrupted jewel.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hey everyone! Having a ton of fun with this build and re-learning the game. Can anyone please help me figure out what to upgrade next? I can do t16 maps and what not, but the damage is starting to fall off a bit, especially against the Conquerors.

I'm sitting on about 450c right now. Not sure what would be most efficient to upgrade.
"
Hey everyone! Having a ton of fun with this build and re-learning the game. Can anyone please help me figure out what to upgrade next? I can do t16 maps and what not, but the damage is starting to fall off a bit, especially against the Conquerors.

I'm sitting on about 450c right now. Not sure what would be most efficient to upgrade.

Get an Asenath's Chant (around 30-40c), which triggers socketed spells when using a bow skill, and socket a despair. The curse boosts dps a lot.

I wouldn't take the energy shields nodes. On your tree, those towards witch and void barrier, these nodes don't help your damage. if you regret all these you have 21 skill points. As you drop the Vertex and discipline and use the Chant, you can also regret charisma for 4 more points.

Instead path towards scion life wheel, get constitution (life), sentiel (resist), exceptional performance (skill effects duration, for damage), profane chemistry (life and flask), finese (attack speed), jewel socket, and avatar of the hunt (bow damage, dot and evasion). This costs a total of 24 skill points. POB shows your dps will go up from 140k to 200k. The auto curse further boosts it to 350k.

Drop your Assassin's Haste jewel. A rare jewel with 8% increased attack speed with bows and 4% chaos damager over time multiplier only costs a few chaos.

Your gems have no quality...Awakened void manipulation, VP, and swift affliction costs only 50-80c each.
I was using the Vertex and I could use the three auras with no issue, but now I want to swap to a ES Hubris with -9 chaos and I can't run all three auras anymore. How can I solve this? Getting more mana? I just followed the recommended PoB. Is the OP only using the vaal discipline?

I have Enlighten 4 btw.

PD: I forget about Clarity (I have the Watcher's Eye), Clarity reserves 34 mana and I have 25 left. So maybe getting the mana nodes that I have left I can solve this.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Oct 29, 2020, 2:34:28 PM
Thanks heaps for this guide!
Been having a blast with it so far :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info