(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Hello,in all your videos you dont use Caustic Arrow...soo why do you have it equipped as a 6L i dont understand
I tried T15 100% delirious map and unfortunatelly, I ran out of portals on 10th reward... I'm wondering if I can improve something?

Obvious upgrade is to spam remove/add life on few items that are not T1 life yet, also I need to use catalysts on ring and ammy. Other than that, I'm working on gloves, I have Hunter + Warlord base with open suffix, Culling strike and Chaos Dot, currently I'm working on life/ES, however it will cost me some gear shifting to fix resists after I start using that.

Any suggestions on what else to improve? I have around 65 ex to spend, but I bet there are few cheap upgrades I'm missing, or maybe even changing something on skilltree will help?

https://pastebin.com/cpMGy0rG

On top of that I have
2x Large Clusters with Wicked Pall, Unholy Grace, Unwaveringly Evil
2x Medium Clusters with Wicked Pall, Eternal Suffering
2x Medium Clusters with Wicked Pall, Eldritch Inspiration
1x Small Cluster with Elegant Form
Last edited by maciek2g on Aug 5, 2020, 4:24:13 PM
So, this is my gear
Not the best gear but I like it. Some pieces don't have a decent life Tier or Chaos Damage via Essence Craft but I was abble to do A8 and Uber Elder deathless with no difficulty

Pretty lazy as far as build guides go. I'd like to see something besides URLs.

2/10
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
I'd like to see something besides URLs.
Protip: click on the "show" buttons to actually unfold the guide sections.
Hey guys just wanted to say as a new player to POE this season coming from D3 all of the advice here for the build has been fantastic. This game has been quite the learning curve, but also has been an awesome time. I'm having an issue though hitting the required mana reserved to use flesh and stone. If I switch to flesh and stone, I only have about 28 total mana and am unable to use either CA/TR. I think if I was able to switch to Flesh and Stone it would help me out with my survivability issues as well, I feel so squishy. Would someone be able to take a quick look at my gear/tree setup and let me know what i'm doing wrong lol. After some more reading it looks like I need to switch to a thread of hope and grab those two passives phase acrobatics and hunter's gambit? Any help is much appreciated! Take note that TR is in the bow atm but use CA for clearing maps and TR for bosses.

https://pastebin.com/mhW7K1pH

Last edited by Slootysloot on Aug 7, 2020, 12:56:02 PM
i see a lot of thread of hopes just to get the phase acro and the hunters gambit.

is phase acro really that much needed? if u would just skip phase acro and the 3 points to the socket you could just "walk" to hunters gambit which would already grant u 110k more dps.
the remaining 2 points (asuming u are level 94, as in your 'current state pob') could be spend into the small passice on the clusterarea lower right for another 90-110k
and you wouldbnt have to farm or buy a thread of hope, which is actualy not that expensive buw could make resistances struggle

so actually the question remains: ist the spelldodge that important
"
_Fearen wrote:
so actually the question remains: ist the spelldodge that important
It's a personal decision imo, if you're "yolo softcore life" you can skip it and put a cluster there instead. But being sometimes hit by Sirus die beam and not dying is fun tho. It's only 30% chance (scaled further if you use atziri's step, quartz flask or other sources of spell dodge).

Side note: having a lot of evasion and blind (from flesh&stone for example) lowers amount of attacks that hit you, but not spells. So spell damage is definitely something more dangerous, esp. physical spells that are not mitigated by resists. I think there's one in vaal temple that's like rain of arrows but spell and it literally 1-shots people.
Alright has anyone else tried this? "Accidentally" rolled the -Malevolence mana cost on my ammulet freeing up some reserved mana, So i decided to add Awakened blasphemy and add a 21/23 Despair gem to it. With lv6 awakened blasphemy the aoe for despair is pretty large, and the 23 quality is huge. Combined this with the "Misery everlasting" Notable on my large cluster and PoB, that notable alone is giving me +15% to my DoT dps. Now i just need to figure out how i can squeeze aspect of the spider into my build lmao..
"
Mantissaa wrote:
Alright boys think i've mastered this crafting thing, Is there a better possible pair of gloves for TR?

You missed Culling Strike Suffix. It is the gloves i need to make but i got t3 so try again

Check Mine :))
Last edited by brytan06 on Aug 23, 2020, 1:38:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info