Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

So I've landed on this trying to get Dot Multi and AS, but I'm not sure what I should do from here. Can anyone help?

Spoiler
"
oldMVP wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
oldMVP wrote:
Guys i need an advice. Now i am lvl 68, i am too squishy. What can i improve? I know my gear is low for now.
Why is your toxic rain for lvl 53 when you say you're 68? Did you level with a different skill? This is gonna impact your dps a LOT btw.

Anyway get rid of these 0 life uniques. Dendrobate / victario's boots / giantsbane are bad items just buy rares with life and resists or pick whites from the ground and reforge with harvest with life mods.

You have a total of 67 life on your gear that is the corrupted ring. Everything else is bad. You need life on every item except the bow. Characters are private (by default) but if you have less than 3k life and / or not capped resists your character isn't ready for mapping.

You belt is literally for a character lvl 8... Upgrade EVERYTHING.

How to look for stats for items:
Change the numbers accordingly to what you need and left of it you can filter item slot too (like helmet, glove, etc.)

With bow what I did for early on was pick every thicket bow from the ground, reforge them with harvest, if it hit +1 / +2 to gems then try to get 4 or 5 link on it through harvest.

After that next step is to buy ready made 6-link from porcupine or imperial legacy cards (or buy the cards, or farm them, w/e is easier for you) and apply "Shrieking Essence of Dread" to it (yday it cost me 6c for essence and 20c for the bow).

"
oldMVP wrote:

Yeah, now makes sense. Yep, i was lvling with caustic arrow and then i bought this toxic one. I will remake all items with your advice. now i understand why i die so fast and i can't kill bosses. Ty for advice!

Good items that are cheap and can help a lot (helped me and I'm still using them) are Kintsugi and Atziri's Step. Both are good uniques to help with your survivability (nice life rolls, less damage taken, high evasion and high dodge chance.
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
"
So I've landed on this trying to get Dot Multi and AS, but I'm not sure what I should do from here. Can anyone help?

Pretty sure you're forced to regal it to make it yellow. If you get a bad mod, you can try removing it with harvest, for example any "adds x to y damage" should be an attack mod so removable with "remove attack modifier". You can try to add speed modifier, but you might get projectile speed instead of attack speed. Then you could use remove speed mod and replace it with another speed mod, not sure how rare these are after the patch.

"
rafagisloti wrote:
Good items that are cheap and can help a lot (helped me and I'm still using them) are Kintsugi and Atziri's Step.
Yeah, they're good, but uniques tend to be inflated in prices early on. Since we're 2 weeks into the league now, I imagine they are dropping. I bought some cheap life / resist rares earlier on for literally like 5c a piece some less. I had like 20c total when I reached to maps (no crazy drops, just some humility / vanity, 1c jewels etc. from levelling) and at that point no-link kintsugi was 23c alone. :/ It takes time to farm the prophecies for it too. It's 3c now so much better.

Also if you buy cheapest version of a unique it tends to have lowest life roll possible. :( Or is corrupted and you can't easily socket it cheap.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 3, 2020, 8:23:55 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"

Pretty sure you're forced to regal it to make it yellow. If you get a bad mod, you can try removing it with harvest, for example any "adds x to y damage" should be an attack mod so removable with "remove attack modifier". You can try to add speed modifier, but you might get projectile speed instead of attack speed. Then you could use remove speed mod and replace it with another speed mod, not sure how rare these are after the patch.

Okay so I regaled, got added fire damage, easy enough to take off this league. From there I should probably augment speed til I get what I want, then just multimod?
Looking to invest more into the build, not sure where to go from where I'm at. Damage feels pretty bad against bosses.

Clusters should hopefully drop in price soon so I should probably focus on a new bow first.

https://pastebin.com/AwcVXvAj

going towards Heavy draw and Deadly draw on the tree for some more damage. I should probably also find a place to fit vaal grace.
"
Okay so I regaled, got added fire damage, easy enough to take off this league. From there I should probably augment speed til I get what I want, then just multimod?
You should be able to remove added fire with remove attack or fire mod. I don't think there are any speed prefixes so you should be able to add / remove speed mods until you find attack speed.

Edit: if you roll attack speed before removing fire use only remove fire mod, because remove attack can then remove both.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 3, 2020, 12:39:20 PM
Hey guys! So I've read through the guide and am interested in investing into this build as an alt during the league. I was wondering when do you guys use caustic arrow? The guide shows that we'd have to have another bow in our offhand with caustic arrow instead of toxic rain but the thought of crafting/buying two gg bows is throwing me off. When do y'all actually switch off between the two? And is it necessary? Could I just run toxic rain?
does the remove curse flask still remove witchfire brew?
"
Namper wrote:
does the remove curse flask still remove witchfire brew?
Thought the yday's patch fixed that?

"
Agahan wrote:
Could I just run toxic rain?
Yeah. CA / TR can be played alone, each of them standalone, or both, if you like that. I think people play both because CA with arrow nova can reach really big aoe but it lowers its damage a lot so you use TR for single target.

Of my items, which one deserves an upgrade? Priority issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info