(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

I was able to use the "remove speed/add speed mod" garden craft to make my GG bow. Don't care to wait around for more of them to get better tier of speed.

"

My gear so far and nearly complete with full awakener atlas bonus (20 more maps). Tell you what -- the extra 2 arrows and AOE from dying sun makes this build feel wayyyy better. With a max roll on carcass jack aoe its nearly a full screen clear at this point. steam rolling through the content and i absolutely love being able to do any map mod.

Also --- what should be my next upgrade here? I was looking into Chaos dot gloves or doing a full conversion to Ailment immunity. I have 5800 HP / 1000 ES right now. I haven't really looked into cluster jewels but my damage could be way better -- not deleting conq's yet. Let me know what yall think

I can tell you that with my build, my damage goes up by 130% and my effective HP goes down by about 700 or so by switching from no clusters to 2 large cluster + 2 medium clusters. Here is the exact breakdown from POB of a 2 cluster tree vs no clusters:
"

I use Profane Proxy ring with despair (skitterbots take the despair level 24 to my target + i get bonus damage from enemies being shocked).

That is a cool idea. Which aura's are you dropping? It seems like even with Enlight 4 (+1 from helm) + Soverigenty anoint still isn't enough to run Skitterbots + Discipline + Malovence + Clarity

.35 (Skitter) + .35 (Disclipline) + .5 (Malovence) = 1.2
1.2 * .84 (Lvl 5 Enlighten) * .96 (Soverigenty) = 0.947, or 94.7% reserved.

Assuming a mana pool of ~ 1000, that would leave you with 53 mana.

But you wouldn't be able to run Clarity + Watcher's Eye (34 mana reserved) since the 20 mana left isn't enough to cast your Wither totems.

And without clarity and losing the rare ring, you can only reduce the cost of TR by a max of (-18), making it cost around 10.

Are those calculations correct? It seems like you would have to drop one aura, probably Vaal Discipline, and that seems like a pretty heavy defense loss.
"
Skitterbots + Discipline + Malovence + Clarity

for example i am running without clarity.
auras - flesh and stone + malevolence + discipline. i have 93 mana and its ok with all skills and also with spamming of toxic rain. My mana regen is enough to use all skills with no problem. Node "Mana flows" helped me with that issue.
BTW, u don't need to search Watcher eye with clarity. U can find watcher eye with a mod "when malevolence used, unaffected by bleeding".
Immune to bleeding=Immune to Corrupted Blood!
Last edited by Ghost285 on Jul 2, 2020, 7:05:42 PM
"
I was able to use the "remove speed/add speed mod" garden craft to make my GG bow. Don't care to wait around for more of them to get better tier of speed.

I havent even seen augment speed mod yet but thats a sick bow. I have the same w/ t2 dmg over time. Im seeing speed augments going for 7exalt on TFT tho...... so might just sell the next one i see :/
"
EchoGrim wrote:
"

I use Profane Proxy ring with despair (skitterbots take the despair level 24 to my target + i get bonus damage from enemies being shocked).

That is a cool idea. Which aura's are you dropping? It seems like even with Enlight 4 (+1 from helm) + Soverigenty anoint still isn't enough to run Skitterbots + Discipline + Malovence + Clarity

.35 (Skitter) + .35 (Disclipline) + .5 (Malovence) = 1.2
1.2 * .84 (Lvl 5 Enlighten) * .96 (Soverigenty) = 0.947, or 94.7% reserved.

Assuming a mana pool of ~ 1000, that would leave you with 53 mana.

But you wouldn't be able to run Clarity + Watcher's Eye (34 mana reserved) since the 20 mana left isn't enough to cast your Wither totems.

And without clarity and losing the rare ring, you can only reduce the cost of TR by a max of (-18), making it cost around 10.

Are those calculations correct? It seems like you would have to drop one aura, probably Vaal Discipline, and that seems like a pretty heavy defense loss.

I don't use discipline at all and i drop flesh and stone so i run Malevolence + Skitterbots + Clarity.
For my Vaal skill i use Vaal Haste for melting bosses.
So far killed Sirus A8 with 2 stupid deaths (dashing into cloud and dieing from beam).
Damage just went up to 5.5M dps (5 overlapping pods) with the easier to config cluster jewels :)
Last edited by allnamesaretaken50 on Jul 2, 2020, 10:30:07 PM
"
"

I havent even seen augment speed mod yet but thats a sick bow. I have the same w/ t2 dmg over time. Im seeing speed augments going for 7exalt on TFT tho...... so might just sell the next one i see :/

I bought a “remove speed/ add speed” mod for 1ex instead of augment. Master crafted attack speed so I would have something to remove.

Guys i need an advice. Now i am lvl 68, i am too squishy. What can i improve? I know my gear is low for now.
"
oldMVP wrote:
Guys i need an advice. Now i am lvl 68, i am too squishy. What can i improve? I know my gear is low for now.
Why is your toxic rain for lvl 53 when you say you're 68? Did you level with a different skill? This is gonna impact your dps a LOT btw.

Anyway get rid of these 0 life uniques. Dendrobate / victario's boots / giantsbane are bad items just buy rares with life and resists or pick whites from the ground and reforge with harvest with life mods.

You have a total of 67 life on your gear that is the corrupted ring. Everything else is bad. You need life on every item except the bow. Characters are private (by default) but if you have less than 3k life and / or not capped resists your character isn't ready for mapping.

You belt is literally for a character lvl 8... Upgrade EVERYTHING.

How to look for stats for items:
Change the numbers accordingly to what you need and left of it you can filter item slot too (like helmet, glove, etc.)

With bow what I did for early on was pick every thicket bow from the ground, reforge them with harvest, if it hit +1 / +2 to gems then try to get 4 or 5 link on it through harvest.

After that next step is to buy ready made 6-link from porcupine or imperial legacy cards (or buy the cards, or farm them, w/e is easier for you) and apply "Shrieking Essence of Dread" to it (yday it cost me 6c for essence and 20c for the bow).
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
oldMVP wrote:
Why is your toxic rain for lvl 53 when you say you're 68? Did you level with a different skill? This is gonna impact your dps a LOT btw.

Anyway get rid of these 0 life uniques. Dendrobate / victario's boots / giantsbane are bad items just buy rares with life and resists or pick whites from the ground and reforge with harvest with life mods.

You have a total of 67 life on your gear that is the corrupted ring. Everything else is bad. You need life on every item except the bow. Characters are private (by default) but if you have less than 3k life and / or not capped resists your character isn't ready for mapping.

You belt is literally for a character lvl 8... Upgrade EVERYTHING.

How to look for stats for items:
Change the numbers accordingly to what you need and left of it you can filter item slot too (like helmet, glove, etc.)

With bow what I did for early on was pick every thicket bow from the ground, reforge them with harvest, if it hit +1 / +2 to gems then try to get 4 or 5 link on it through harvest.

After that next step is to buy ready made 6-link from porcupine or imperial legacy cards (or buy the cards, or farm them, w/e is easier for you) and apply "Shrieking Essence of Dread" to it (yday it cost me 6c for essence and 20c for the bow).

Yeah, now makes sense. Yep, i was lvling with caustic arrow and then i bought this toxic one. I will remake all items with your advice. now i understand why i die so fast and i can't kill bosses. Ty for advice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info