(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

My gear so far and nearly complete with full awakener atlas bonus (20 more maps). Tell you what -- the extra 2 arrows and AOE from dying sun makes this build feel wayyyy better. With a max roll on carcass jack aoe its nearly a full screen clear at this point. steam rolling through the content and i absolutely love being able to do any map mod.

Also --- what should be my next upgrade here? I was looking into Chaos dot gloves or doing a full conversion to Ailment immunity. I have 5800 HP / 1000 ES right now. I haven't really looked into cluster jewels but my damage could be way better -- not deleting conq's yet. Let me know what yall think
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Jul 2, 2020, 5:51:47 AM
"
I haven't really looked into cluster jewels but my damage could be way better
Tomorrow's the patch that is meant to "fix" cluster jewels. I wouldn't invest into anything today, just wait for the patch and then see if the situation with clusters improved a lot. It could very well be trying to craft them tomorrow is gonna be the best course of action.
Thank you very much!
"
"
Minirova wrote:
Can someone tell me why my DPS seems to be really lacking? I had better DPS (but way less survivability) with my mine setup that cost a fraction of what this costs. Profile is open for skill tree view. Waiting for 3.11.1 before doing cluster jewels.

A few things come to mind when looking at your gear if you wanna improve damage - Carcass Jack for TR pods overlap, +1 chaos gem on amulet (this is stronger than chaos dot, so if u can choose 1 go for the gem level), fully level some gems that are still 19, Vaal Haste to melt bosses. also you don't run despair anywhere other than your flask so make sure you use that and that your close to your target when you do - I use Profane Proxy ring with despair (skitterbots take the despair level 24 to my target + i get bonus damage from enemies being shocked).

*edit - you actually have despair that i didn't notice , make sure you use it and your wither totems.

Super helpful, thank you!
When to use queen of the forest? I got one and my movement speed got reduced a lot ... So I must have something bad in my used? I think it is for when I grow more?level 75 now ....when I can ill post my pob
"
raikolin wrote:
When to use queen of the forest? I got one and my movement speed got reduced a lot ... So I must have something bad in my used? I think it is for when I grow more?level 75 now ....when I can ill post my pob
Don't even bother without a jade flask. I'm not a fan of that chest and guide author dropped it for using a rare instead anyway.

Anyway this is the description from wiki:
"
Since Queen of the Forest has an inherent 25% reduced movement speed modifier, the item can only provide a net increase of up to 50% increased movement speed. To achieve this bonus the player must have 45,000 evasion. To break even, the player must have 15,000 evasion.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Queen_of_the_Forest
15000 evasion? with my current chest i have just the half ... so ... i dont see the why of qotf ..... now i have atziris splendour evasion + life ...

here is my current pob ... what to do with my first exalt?

https://pastebin.com/tuJ5K7uw

trying to get corroded fossils in order to craft a better bow with just the +3 and perhaps looking into craft chaos mods in harvest
"
raikolin wrote:
15000 evasion? with my current chest i have just the half ... so ... i dont see the why of qotf ..... now i have atziris splendour evasion + life ...

here is my current pob ... what to do with my first exalt?

https://pastebin.com/tuJ5K7uw

trying to get corroded fossils in order to craft a better bow with just the +3 and perhaps looking into craft chaos mods in harvest

Yep, break your exalt in chaos, fossil craft a +3 bow (get an imperial legacy 6L bow, the cheapest cost efficient way)
With the leftover (luck dependent... ), you can upgrade pretty much all your rare items without spending more than 10C per items...
"
Hi there. So I never heard back on this post. I see people running Corruption and some are running Exceptional Performance. With the changes to Corruption is it worth using it still?

I ran corruption and it is ok! nice + to dmg.

"

I have 5800 HP / 1000 ES right now

I think you are very fat , isn't it ? :D How did u get such hp without loosing dps? i have 1800 ES and 4k hp now.

I've made\bought a real good gear for build WITHOUT any cluster investment. It feels very nice. But i don't have witch Bottle and Dying sun..

It feels very good to map with it. Still just need these flasks especially for saving from Fire dmg (cuz i'm feel myself bad from burning)
Last edited by Ghost285 on Jul 2, 2020, 1:52:56 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
@EchoGrim
2. You can only get -mana cost from Elreon's jewellery. You can buy them with filter "elreon's veiled" on trade. They're usually expensive though (20c+ for 1 ring and you need a lot of them because you need 3 ranks and it's not even guaranteed each ring gives you correct unveil). The reason for that is a lot of melee builds like to have this craft too.

Thank you! I knew I could filter for veiled items in the trade search, but had no idea that I could also filter on specific Syndicate members. That's awesome.

Thanks for the other tips as well. Going to shoot for a 0% chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info