(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Multimod
Attack Speed
ES/Life as you see fit
I've made these ones:

So i regaled and annuled it, and missed :D
Hi, thanks for sharing the build. First time killing Uber Elder and first time I entered the room so I died 4 times for not knowing the mechanics well, very good guide, again thanks :)

Spoiler
Last edited by mrlagco on Jul 9, 2019, 2:19:21 PM
May I know how did you get the elreon mod on the rings, I tried google for Elreon wiki says that he is in act1 and 6,but I cant find him anywhere,except that I know there is one guy also named Elreon in the Immortal syndicate,maybe hes removed for the new league? Im relatively new to the game(roughly 100hrs in), please help me on what might be a really noob question.
"
Hyoriittai wrote:
May I know how did you get the elreon mod on the rings, I tried google for Elreon wiki says that he is in act1 and 6,but I cant find him anywhere,except that I know there is one guy also named Elreon in the Immortal syndicate,maybe hes removed for the new league? Im relatively new to the game(roughly 100hrs in), please help me on what might be a really noob question.

Elreon is the one in the Syndicate. You need to get him in the Betrayal events and then have him drop rings where you can unveil the mod enough to learn the recipe at the crafting bench. It is a massive hassle.
"
Xeteh wrote:
Elreon is the one in the Syndicate. You need to get him in the Betrayal events and then have him drop rings where you can unveil the mod enough to learn the recipe at the crafting bench. It is a massive hassle.
Or you have to buy items with "elreon's veiled" property and they cost 40c+ a pop, and might take you 10+ of there items to unlock max rank by unveiling.
Nice build and an easy build to follow! One question though stone stance right? :)
Thanks for the build! Thoughts on crafting non-ailment chaos dot multi on the end game multimodded elder bow, I am assuming drop the flat atk speed craft?
"
Pagoda9 wrote:
Thanks for the build! Thoughts on crafting non-ailment chaos dot multi on the end game multimodded elder bow, I am assuming drop the flat atk speed craft?
non-ailment chaos dot multi is a prefix, so the only you could drop is vicious projectiles that actually gives you a 7-link and is probably stronger overall. Other 2 prefixes are +1 to gems and +2 to supports which with empower makes the highest level of skill. I mean you could just go for a +2 bow instead of +3, check it in pob it's probably a damage loss.
Guys, I want to rejoice and boast with you the craft of my Helmet)))
В темноту назад и в низ!
In your videos your frenzy has multiple projectiles but i can't seem to find anything in the build that causes that. Whats the deal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info