(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
DavidNeale wrote:
In your videos your frenzy has multiple projectiles but i can't seem to find anything in the build that causes that. Whats the deal?

Dying Sun flask
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
Gangir wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how much mana OP has to play with while using flesh and stone etc. In the POB from OP it says toxic rain cost 0 mana, even if I disable everything that gives -mana cost to skills. I've checked some other peoples chars by importing them and it says the skill cost 0 mana for them too. But when I import my build, it says how much mana my TR cost. It's driving me nuts. Some kind of bug with POB?

Check if Vaal Clarity is ticked.

Amazing! Thanks man! :D
Hi Hi im back again for another question,may I know where are the life leech/ regen coming from in this build, I still have to use a life flask stay alive, currently at 4.1life and 1.4k ES. I ask this because I see the guide creator and among the many players whos enjoying this build linking to a flask setup which does not include a life flask,I kinda want to substitute out the life flask for another damage flask if possible, any tips would be nice :>
Hi! loving the build so far. I did all content and pretty close to min-maxing the character. Im currently done with it if anyone wants to buy the whole set including gems/jewels and all the gears!
Spoiler
"
Hyoriittai wrote:
Hi Hi im back again for another question,may I know where are the life leech/ regen coming from in this build, I still have to use a life flask stay alive, currently at 4.1life and 1.4k ES. I ask this because I see the guide creator and among the many players whos enjoying this build linking to a flask setup which does not include a life flask,I kinda want to substitute out the life flask for another damage flask if possible, any tips would be nice :>

The Trickster Ascendancy "Patient Reaper" gives us 2% Life and ES and 4% mana on kill.
I only recently subbed out my life flask for a Dying Sun and it is beautiful, felt like a massive DPS increase. Went from 40~50% of Monolith clear to 80~100% on T16 maps. A little scary against chaos damage from the Chimera Snake and the one poison Elder Guardian, but otherwise quite fine with no life flask.

Just got the -9 craft from Elreon so time to redo almost all my gear. Need that Amulet and Gloves Multi craft.
Was running Uber Atziri and Uber Elder deathless without +2 support on bow and only a lv2 Empower.
My only deaths of recent are desync or bad placement in Uber Elder, and ignite when I tried to change the Pantheon.

I have no idea why we don't get hit by porcupines, anyone know?
"
Ninjatsu wrote:
"
Hyoriittai wrote:

The Trickster Ascendancy "Patient Reaper" gives us 2% Life and ES and 4% mana on kill.
I only recently subbed out my life flask for a Dying Sun and it is beautiful, felt like a massive DPS increase. Went from 40~50% of Monolith clear to 80~100% on T16 maps. A little scary against chaos damage from the Chimera Snake and the one poison Elder Guardian, but otherwise quite fine with no life flask.

Just got the -9 craft from Elreon so time to redo almost all my gear. Need that Amulet and Gloves Multi craft.
Was running Uber Atziri and Uber Elder deathless without +2 support on bow and only a lv2 Empower.
My only deaths of recent are desync or bad placement in Uber Elder, and ignite when I tried to change the Pantheon.

high chance to dodge attacks combined with high chance to evade attacks
Anyone have any advice on where I should go with my gear? Some of my pieces are bad but any major upgrade would be rather expensive and I'm not sure where to prioritize.

Character is IsildienTR
"
Ninjatsu wrote:
"
Hyoriittai wrote:

Ah yeah, I was following a pathfinder TR then switched to this build for a better survival since I was dying way more than I should,but sadly I won't be able to change ascendancy T_T

Also is the +xx energy shield on hit worth getting for the watchers eye, since I dont have the Trickster skills, I want to find ways to sustain my ES/Life leech, thanks in advance !
So I just hit this on gloves, what mods do I multimod on these to get them to OP's glove-level? I need to know pretty much the exact ones so I can ask someone to multimkod them for me.
so without - mana cost this build function well? whats the min requirement to get this started?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info